Cleveland Heavily After Tyrod Taylor.

i didn't say the Browns would do it. Although they are the only organization in football more clueless then we are, so why knows

I don't think they are clueless at all. I think the new management has a very clear plan, unlike the Bills, and are in the middle of executing that plan.

2 1st round picks, including #1, overall

2 2nd round picks

3rd round pick

2 4th round picks

3 5th round picks

the most money to spend in FA

I'm actually envious of where the Browns are right now. They have a ton of resources, both $$$ and picks, and it'll be interesting to see what they do.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other funny thing about this thread. Last year we had the Denver trade rumor. It was Taylor for the Broncos's first rounder. I was a proponent of that at the time. Said Taylor most likely at his max value. I don't know if it was ever a legit offer, but dear god I got killed in that thread.

I don't think they are clueless at all. I think the new management has a very clear plan, unlike the Bills, and are in the middle of executing that plan.

2 1st round picks, including #1, overall

2 2nd round picks

3rd round pick

2 4th round picks

3 5th round picks

the most money to spend in FA

I'm actually envious of where the Browns are right now. They have a ton of resources, both $$$ and picks, and it'll be interesting to see what they do.

The Bills are inept but the Browns are on a whole different level.

They've had 8 first rounders since 2012, how far has that gotten them? Hell, how many are even still on the team? And as for their huge cap space, they've run into the same problem that the jags have: nobody wants to go there so they end up backing up the Brinks truck for mediocre talent.

They think he's good because McCoy and Gilleslie carried him all year long.

Believe me, I know. I am not a fan of Tyrod at all.

However, the apologist only argument is the offensive rankings, as if our RUNNING GAME HAD NOTHONG TO DO WITH IT.

Bradford deal might open teams eyes to not spending as much. Still, could be worth a second.

a two year starting QB might be worth more than just a second round pick. I'm guessing a second and a fourth would do it. They get a two year starter,with 3 years left on his contract,while drafting "their" guy this year,and letting him sit and learn behind a consummate pro,albeit a somewhat limited one. We can take a stab at one of the other top qb's,while adding a couple picks. It's really just preference at this point. I'm a fan of TT,but I wouldn't be completely opposed to this scenario

The Bills are inept but the Browns are on a whole different level.

They've had 8 first rounders since 2012, how far has that gotten them? Hell, how many are even still on the team? And as for their huge cap space, they've run into the same problem that the jags have: nobody wants to go there so they end up backing up the Brinks truck for mediocre talent.

DePodesta wasn't running the show then. The Browns are currently the most interesting team in the league in my view because DePoesta is one of the smartest gms to come around in major US sports in decades. We'll see if he works out in Cleveland, but he's the one guy in this league who can match wits with Belichick. The Browns are in great shape at present to build something great. Edited by dave mcbride

Podesta wasn't running the show then. The Browns are currently the most interesting team in the league in my view because Podesta is one of the smartest gms to come around in major US sports in decades. We'll see if he works out in Cleveland, but he's the one guy in this league who can match wits with Belichick. The Browns are in great shape at present to build something great.

He might be a smart guy, but he had a 2 year run as Dodgers' GM 10 years ago then never really got close to another GM job in the subsequent decade. I'm not holding my breath for his reinvention of NFL scouting and analytics.

I'd only trade Tyrod for either the #1 pick, or a package of picks including a couple first and second rounders, personally. But this is only if we're planning to go full tank mode.

he Eagles got a first,and a fourth for Bradford. Is TT's value more than that? Again I say a second and a fourth would be fair,especially if someone was willing to pick up half his cap hit for this year