Patriots offered 1st for Cooks

Cooks with the Pats would be sickening. They have Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, and Gronk already. Then you add a guy who can run the fly routes and posts all day? It would be like 2007 all over again for their offense.

That offense needs deep speed. Once Gronk went down they had no one to stretch the field.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough system for wr. They have multiple options on each play and they better be seeing the same thing Brady does.

The Saints probably run a complex system as well. As someone else mentioned, Belichick is terrible at drafting WRs. But these are moves you can make when you have Brady, you can fail repeatedly with draft picks and trades but it doesn't matter.

Saints should have jumped on that. Cooks is not good enough to be offered a 1st round pick. With that being said im glad they didnt agree to it. Even with Cooks not being worth a 1st round pick he is still perfect for the Patriots offense. Well until Brady and Bill are gone

Are there people on here who call the Cheaters every day and then attack those of us who can understand their commitment to excellence without cheering for them? Hope they got left behind in the Bonfire of the Vanities of the BBMB...

Amen to that Row...We all hate them, but the results are undeniable at this point......

Are there people on here who call the Cheaters every day and then attack those of us who can understand their commitment to excellence without cheering for them? Hope they got left behind in the Bonfire of the Vanities of the BBMB...

I will always call them the Cheaters, because they are, it's been proven. I have no respect for any of them.

However, if other fans here want to acknowledge them for their success*, without cheering for them, you won't get any attacks from me.

This is simply smart by Bill. There is no way they'd get a player the caliber of Cooks with that pick. Straight up it still would've been good in my eyes. I hope this doesn't happen...

When lord, when's gon be our time?

Awesome reference of 'Glory' my friend ;) Edited by H2o