Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree with that for sure! I'm doubt many boards would welcome an established group with numbers in the hundreds. I'm sure many of them hate us right now, but the reception has been great. Gezz, we even got heckled by the town heckler a few hours into landfall. Great stuff.

Hopefully most of us will assimilate and become productive members. When in Rome.......................

v42ud.jpg

:lol:

I get the feeling us BBMB refugees aren't all that welcome here

Nonsense.

The biggest difference about this place from the BBMB, IMO, is that here they dislike 8 treads on the same thing...like if there's a Tyrod thread, post in there. At the BBMB there would be too many threads on the same thing and they weren't all that original.

This isn't a bad board here. Honestly, I preferred the BBMB...I'm glad to see y'all here now. More Bills talk.

New quality posters are always welcome, and it's obvious at least a few sharp cookies have come over. But BBMB was an elementary school dumpster fire in a lot of ways, and many of us stuck to this forum for that very reason. Jesus, the animated gifs, the signatures, the free-for-all dozens of threads on any given topic... I'm sure there was some quality content buried in there somewhere, but the place gave me a seizure.

And I'll just say that my preference for TSW is mainly due to the efforts of SDS and company to run a tight ship. I think others share that assessment.

It remains to be seen how the personality of TSW will be affected in the long term. Right now at the moment of transition, during the offseason, is probably not an accurate barometer. I'll choose to be cautiously optimistic.

Not true.

New quality posters are always welcome, and it's obvious at least a few sharp cookies have come over. But BBMB was an elementary school dumpster fire in a lot of ways, and many of us stuck to this forum for that very reason. Jesus, the animated gifs, the signatures, the free-for-all dozens of threads on any given topic... I'm sure there was some quality content buried in there somewhere, but the place gave me a seizure.

And I'll just say that my preference for TSW is mainly due to the efforts of SDS and company to run a tight ship. I think others share that assessment.

It remains to be seen how the personality of TSW will be affected in the long term. Right now at the moment of transition, during the offseason, is probably not an accurate barometer. I'll choose to be cautiously optimistic.

It a Bills Fan thing !

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

Man little upset i didnt make it into the special needs cat

can we actually begin to integrate the different boards instead of incessantly bringing up the other place? many of us didn't go there because it was so terrible. leave that terrible packed up in the suitcases to rot at BBMB. unpack, stretch out and get to know your new home.

bbmb had no original content, thought or conversation which was contrary to opinion. very few here simply pat each other on the backs here and there can often be quite a large discourse in thought which is hardly filled with popular opinion. there is no group think, there is not a large population which emotionally express their smallest thoughts on a whim.

this is a great board, but please, y'all remind yourselves you need to integrate yourself sooner rather than later, this the preference of a number of us (rather a majority or not). we do not want this site to be the echo chamber of thoughtlessness that bbmb became - whether that was by default or design.

this is too damn good of a place.