Per Carucci, Bills now leaning toward cutting Taylor

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Tyrod for a 3rd or 4th

Trade a 5th for Siemian

Take BPA at 10

Trade the 3rd/4th from TT and our 2nd to get back into the end of the first round ahead of Cleveland - 49ers - Bears - Jets and land one of Trub / Watson / Kizer / Mahomes.

Siemian as the potential bridge who knows Dennison's O with Cardale and the rookie fight it out, if one of them passes by Siemian go with them.

Trade Tyrod for a 3rd or 4th

Trade a 5th for Siemian

Take BPA at 10

Trade the 3rd/4th from TT and our 2nd to get back into the end of the first round ahead of Cleveland - 49ers - Bears - Jets and land one of Trub / Watson / Kizer / Mahomes.

Siemian as the potential bridge who knows Dennison's O with Cardale and the rookie fight it out, if one of them passes by Siemian go with them.

God help us. Did you see that game where Siemian tried to throw a Hail Mary from the opponent's 40 and he could not even get it to the 10. I'm okay with a bridge QB but not a noodle armed bridge at the Ralph where you need to be a bomber to even be able to think about minor successes.

Driving around to meet clients and I heard the John Murphy show. They had Greg Cossel explaining why Tyrod is not good enough. If you listen to this show every so often they have been preparing the fans for what's next.

http://media.wgr550.com/a/118602534/3-3-nfl-films-greg-cossel-on-the-john-murphy-show.htm

Agreed. This is state-sponsored radio. They use that show to help prep fans for the narrative they're going to push once moves get made.

Driving around to meet clients and I heard the John Murphy show. They had Greg Cossel explaining why Tyrod is not good enough. If you listen to this show every so often they have been preparing the fans for what's next.

http://media.wgr550.com/a/118602534/3-3-nfl-films-greg-cossel-on-the-john-murphy-show.htm

Finish him !!

Agreed. This is state-sponsored radio. They use that show to help prep fans for the narrative they're going to push once moves get made.

I asked myself if they had their QB would John Murphy invite a guest on to explain why the Bills shouldn't pick up Tyrod's option? I mean this is a brutal interview where he makes me sound like a TT fanboy.

God help us. Did you see that game where Siemian tried to throw a Hail Mary from the opponent's 40 and he could not even get it to the 10. I'm okay with a bridge QB but not a noodle armed bridge at the Ralph where you need to be a bomber to even be able to think about minor successes.

Well the guy I really like is Mahomes, with Mahomes and Cardale fighting it out I don't imagine we go with old noodle arm for long. My only point with Siemian is if he comes CHEAP because the Broncos land Romo to go with Lynch, having a guy who knows Dennison's offense could be beneficial in camp and in the QB room, ideally one of the two young guys passes him by when the season starts.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

This is the best new "leak" to come out of OBD yet. The odds of Murph bringing on a guest to trash the Bills' QB choice are somewhere between slim and none.

This is the best new "leak" to come out of OBD yet. The odds of Murph bringing on a guest to trash the Bills' QB choice are somewhere between slim and none.

Murph is lazy though. He could have just had the guy on to talk draft or something, and then asked him about tyrod without knowing the answer. If Chris Brown writes a blog about it, it's over

I asked myself if they had their QB would John Murphy invite a guest on to explain why the Bills shouldn't pick up Tyrod's option? I mean this is a brutal interview where he makes me sound like a TT fanboy.

Cosell's comments mirrored what the consensus opinion really is about TT and I thought he did a good job discussing some of the other practical matters involved in committing to Taylor long term.

"have to", what does that mean? It's relative, is my point.

Gotcha.

I meant holding out on TT decision until the 11th hour, to make sure nothing better somehow comes along. We all know those better options appear to be limited right now.

My opinion, management feels Tyrod's ceiling is a bridge QB and they don't want to pay him like a long-term guy, but they might 'have to' because they've painted themselves into a corner with the contract. Cutting TT without a better option would finally be admitting that the franchise is prepared to go backwards in order to eventually move forward, and we all know that vibe doesn't sell tickets as much as 'hope' does.

Will be interesting indeed.

https://t.co/xbDNgu1UY2

That is the video of Vic Carucci speaking on Tyrod, and I am assuming it's where the story on RotoWorld (in the OP) came from.

It looks like pure speculation. He doesn't seem to have any new information. He says "based on the way McDermott answered the questions at the combine".

So, it seems like Vic is just guessing, like the rest of us are.

I'll wait until a week from tomorrow to really start posting about our QB.

Right now, I'm just pretending like we don't have one.

Maybe the BBMB shut down came at an opportune time. I don't know this message board's general stance on Taylor, but I fear what may transpire here on March 12th when we know for sure what the fate of Taylor is.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

I'll wait until a week from tomorrow to really start posting about our QB.

Right now, I'm just pretending like we don't have one.

Maybe the BBMB shut down came at an opportune time. I don't know this message board's general stance on Taylor, but I fear what may transpire here on March 12th when we know for sure what the fate of Taylor is.

BBMB would have been a mess in a week, that's for sure.

I won't believe it until the bnews B word about it. I'm sure they've prepared bitching articles for both if they keep or cut Tyrod.

Jerry Sullivan has been quiet lately lol..

They could also go 1-6 with him vs .500 teams again.

I also hate the fact of the cap room Tyrods contract is going to take up if the keep him...