Nathan Peterman

I've seen him anywhere from round 2 to round 5.

He's definitely a draft favourite from a lot of respected analysts I listen to. As I said, he's got the traits you see from other elite QBs.

If we wind up with him I'd be happy. I like him in round 3 but if we take him in round 2 I'll be fine with it.

I'm just excited that they have him coming in for a visit. He's on their radar. It will depend on how fast qb's start coming off the board. Maybe we grab him in the 3rd?....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Maybe they can petition the league to let this guy throw from a pitching mound.

LOL...It's a shame too, because with everything else he does look like a solid prospect...but I probably wouldn't touch him before the 4th round...

You people are too worried about what they did in college rather then looking at the upside in the pros. Brady lost his job to Stanton at one point and it didn't mean Stanton became the better player in the NFL. Not that I am saying Peterman is Brady, but the Dobbs argument is just stupid.

Drafting Peterman wouldn't bother me. Drafting Peterman in the second round would be a huge mistake. The Bills need to get guys that can start right away with their first 2-3 picks in the draft. I wouldn't even consider drafting him until the 4th round.

You people are too worried about what they did in college rather then looking at the upside in the pros. Brady lost his job to Stanton at one point and it didn't mean Stanton became the better player in the NFL. Not that I am saying Peterman is Brady, but the Dobbs argument is just stupid.

So is the Brady argument, by that measure.

And what do you mean "you people"?

I'm curious as to when arm strength became more important than accuracy, touch, timing, anticipation, etc...

We have had a few QBs who have come through with arms and that was about it.

Yes, you need to be able to push the ball down field, but you don't need an absolute cannon to be successful in the nfl

I'm curious as to when arm strength became more important than accuracy, touch, timing, anticipation, etc...

Yes, you need to be able to push the ball down field, but you don't need an absolute cannon to be successful in the nfl

Absolute cannon? No.

Peterman has a super soaker....with no water in the tank.

Starting QBs in the NFL can throw the football with velocity. When you can't throw the ball with enough power NFL corners can break on the ball and many throws cannot be made against NFL defenses.

Peterman has enough traits that he could be a backup but teams don't start guys like him.