I missed you guys!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to have you back CBF! There was too much morning grumbling without our :wub: :wub: :wub:...LOL

....You happy with the Habs moves at coach and trade deadline? Obviously Sabres did nothing and are fini for the year.

Mike

Thanks Mike!

I am VERY happy with the Julien hire

Same place or a different place of work?

Hours?

Different place of work. Back to office work in my related field. Hours are 8:30-5 Monday-Friday and in the summer months we finish at 4PM

Congrats on the new gig and kudos for working hard in a tough stretch.

I second that!

Thanks guys!

Welcome back, brother! Hasn't been the same without you!

Thank you movie buddy!

CBF

BTW if I disappear for 6 months or so and come back and post that I've missed you guys check the obituary pages. I'm likely dead and someone's hacked my account.

Give us all the information that would be in obituary so we can recognize it.

I will call it in then as death since newspapers post so much fake news.

This is going to sound so corny but I don't care. I really missed you all.

For all who may not know, I was laid off from my job in early September and since then have been working in a local dairy plant in order to have a steady income. It was brutal. I never had an end time as my job included washing everything at the end of the day. There were times when I didn't see my kids at all and that just wasn't going to fly with me.

Yesterday was my first day back in the office at my new job. Its great to be back in my field and also its so great to have the chance to be back here with all you fine people!!!

I'm not kidding when I say this but when I got offered this job, one of my thoughts was "yes! I will be back on TSW in time for draft talk and free agency!"

I love you all so so so so so much!!!

CBF

I'm glad that you've landed on your feet. Being laid off sucks. Good to see you, CBF.

For all who may not know, I was laid off from my job in early September and since then have been working in a local dairy plant in order to have a steady income. It was brutal. I never had an end time as my job included washing everything at the end of the day. There were times when I didn't see my kids at all and that just wasn't going to fly with me.

Yesterday was my first day back in the office at my new job. Its great to be back in my field and also its so great to have the chance to be back here with all you fine people!!!

I'm not kidding when I say this but when I got offered this job, one of my thoughts was "yes! I will be back on TSW in time for draft talk and free agency!"

CBF

Welcome back, eh! Sorry to hear about the struggles but very happy you bounced back. One of my favorite posters here so I'm excited to have you back. even you have stupid looking money with ducks on it. :)

CBF

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/03/boxer-penis-weigh-in/

Beerball wants to personally welcome you back. He is the guy on the left who is proud of the the large package he carries. He has said that at times the heavy weight is a burden to carry. But being the trooper that he is he handles it well and often. He proudly tells people that he has a good grasp of his package. :D

Edited by JohnC

Better drag yourself to the home opener tailgate.

he was there a few years ago.

he is like the canadian version of gugny. cbf was with his brother in law i believe and wife? i can't remember. i was drunk. mrs jack's wife's shots... yum

Welcome back, eh! Sorry to hear about the struggles but very happy you bounced back. One of my favorite posters here so I'm excited to have you back. even you have stupid looking money with ducks on it. :)

Don't forget about hockey players too!

he was there a few years ago.

he is like the canadian version of gugny. cbf was with his brother in law i believe and wife? i can't remember. i was drunk. mrs jack's wife's shots... yum

I was there with my brother and dad

CBF