Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well good. We need more investigations then. An independent ivestigation would be great to go along with the senate and houses investigations. Your specticism is healthy!

----

Poor Jeffery! Trump just said he was total confidence in him! Lol!

When do we investigate Senator Schumer for his behind the scenes dealing on Obama's Iran nuclear deal?

And what about these 30 Democrats who met with Russian diplomats in 2015? Resign? Impeach? Stone them?

Sessions should resign now, former attny gen in his state as well as Senator he should know better.

He lied now he gotta resign.

Sure their would be noise... problem is he lied... no can do..., Noise is one thing, so what, but lying to FBI whole nother kettle of fish...

Hes been in DC too long, called DENIAL... Dont Even Know I Am Lying..,

You're absolutely incorrect. He did not lie.

Bill Clinton sold missile guidance systems to the communist chinese and Hillary gave the Russians access to most of the uranium and these morons are worried about a few conversations? At least they aren't trying to start a war with them like Obama and Hillary.

When do we investigate Senator Schumer for his behind the scenes dealing on Obama's Iran nuclear deal?

And what about these 30 Democrats who met with Russian diplomats in 2015? Resign? Impeach? Stone them?

Nice I see reading was not a strong suit of yours... keep reading.... please.

Too cute by half. He recused himself from any "Trump campaign" investigation, but not for the time after the election and before the inauguration, when the Flynn scandal occurred surrounding Russian sanctions. Another reason to believe something illegal occurred in that timeframe.

The most upset person in Washington has to be Trump, who once again has been upstaged by a controversy by one of his minions.

As an elected official that is fine to talk to Russians as long as not about campaign... he hemmed and hawed about that so jury is out on that score... problem is he was involved in campaign during the time of meeting a should have disclosed it and nature of meeting now that he is attny general. If still a Senator much ado about nothing. Separate branch of Govt. Edited by North Buffalo

Too cute by half. He recused himself from any "Trump campaign" investigation, but not for the time after the election and before the inauguration, when the Flynn scandal occurred surrounding Russian sanctions. Another reason to believe something illegal occurred in that timeframe.

The most upset person in Washington has to be Trump, who once again has been upstaged by a controversy by one of his minions.

Actually the most upset person has to be Hillary, who was too corrupt and incompetent to even WIN the White House.

But I digress. Please continue. Though I am curious...what kind of whine goes with today's meltdown?

Edited by LABillzFan

Must be getting uncomfortable for those defending the admin, eh?. They are frantically throwing out uranium, war, Bill, Hillary, and Obama. Pace yourself guys. Use your distractions wisely......lol

No one's defending the administration, as much as we are laughing at the Democrats' unholy childishness.

Everything BF proffered on this subject has been proven to be incorrect or misleading. He claimed there was consensus where there is none. He claimed the DNI speaks for the entirety of the IC when he does not and never has.

What the Russians did in the election, even if you take everything they're accused of at face value, is what we do every day to friends and allies alike around the globe. They did not change hearts and minds, they did not "hack" anything or swing the election one way or the other. Not even the most die-hard believers in the narrative being pushed are arguing they did.

n.

My first post in his thread.

Nice to know I'm always on your mind, even as you continue your incorrect summary of my position. Keep it up Skippy.

No one's defending the administration, as much as we are laughing at the Democrats' unholy childishness.

Every thread we get the "boy you guys are upset" post when the daily dem crack up is laughed at, or critiqued.

It must be in the playbook.

BvYuNArCAAAkqK5.jpg

The only Trump appointment I kinda questioned was the Dr in charge of housing. Just because as far as I know he doesn't have any background(if that's even necessary I don't know) in that. I mean, if the Dems were going to go after someone it would be him right? But they never will because he's black and there is to much political risk in that. So the will go after guys even if they have to manufacture scandal. Trump made a mistake backing down on Flynn I hope he doesn't on Sessions.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump

Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not intentional. This whole narrative is a way of saving face for Democrats losing an election that everyone thought they were supposed to win.

The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election and now, they have lost their grip on reality. The real story is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information.

Edited by B-Man

unless they come up with some evidence like they did with flynn its unlikely theres enough here to take down sessions. but it does do damage to the administration and makes any future revelations of trump team involvement from russia stick a little better. so this incident could indirectly lead to other even more damaging instances for the don prez

its pretty much just good old fashioned classic hubris. and its one of the best ways to torpedo yourself in executive politics

unless they come up with some evidence like they did with flynn its unlikely theres enough here to take down sessions. but it does do damage to the administration and makes any future revelations of trump team involvement from russia stick a little better. so this incident could indirectly lead to other even more damaging instances for the don prez

its pretty much just good old fashioned classic hubris. and its one of the best ways to torpedo yourself in executive politics

it don't do ****

Trump will do something on twitter and we forget

Maybe kelly Anne Conway will fart on the couch and boom. We forget this