Bill Polian: T.O. and Randy Moss don't belong in HOF

YoloinOhio

Kota he wasn't asked about Irvin and Smith, he was asked about TO and Randy. He probably would agree with you if he was asked about those 2 players. I am with you 100%. Bruce was not a team player; the guy barely practices and held out 3 times. He pro longed his career just to set the sack record and then retired. He was a very individualistic person and I never cared for him as a person. He was a great player but IMO he was an idiot as a person. Drug use and the poor way he treated fans off the field was another side of Bruce that has been well documented. Irvin "hookers, drugs, and ran his mouth"; not a fan of his either.

Did he say he was ok with it and MAY is exactly correct?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.syracuse.com/articles/12249712/bill_polian_omission_of_marvin_harrison_from_hall_of_fame_next_year_would_warran.amp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kota he wasn't asked about Irvin and Smith, he was asked about TO and Randy. He probably would agree with you if he was asked about those 2 players. I am with you 100%. Bruce was not a team player; the guy barely practices and held out 3 times. He pro longed his career just to set the sack record and then retired. He was a very individualistic person and I never cared for him as a person. He was a great player but IMO he was an idiot as a person. Drug use and the poor way he treated fans off the field was another side of Bruce that has been well documented. Irvin "hookers, drugs, and ran his mouth"; not a fan of his either.

Did he say he was ok with it and MAY is exactly correct?

Yeah i understand the questioning. I also don't think you can make these comments without considering the current HOF members.

Bill Polian may have been a good GM at one time but the game has passed him by. I always turn the radio off when he is on. It's always "When i was in the league" and he gets very bullish with the fans and other people's view points. It's his opinion that only matters in his mind.

Thanks for answering my question. I never knew he endorsed him but I guess if you are not convicted of a crime it is not up to public opinion to be the judge. On Marvin's football merits, I think he is a HOF'er too.

Polian is just like every other media asshat out there. Just say anything that will get people to pay attention to you.

it amazes me that guy got away with murder. just insane

And he barely even got any bad press about it. Ray Lewis must be thinking, "WTF, people still harassing me and all I did was help cover-up a murder!"

Edited by KD in CA

But Polian inherited Jim Kelly and got to chosen Peyton Manning #1 overall!!! Genius!

Greatest GM in our history but he was borderline awful his last yearS in Indy. For as bad as the Bills are, we won 7 games with Losman and Trent. He loses Peyton and they won a game. What a powerhouse he built.

That said, TO did destroy teams by being a d bag. Philly could have been a really good team but he killed things. A great player like him shouldn't bounce around like he did & he had some big drops. He will get in but he doesn't deserve to be a first ballot HOFer.

And Moss be the second best receiver in NFL history. He was a douche but he was about as freaky of a talent as there has ever been st receiver. He's one of the greatest football players I have ever seen. He's a def first ballot guy.

But Polian inherited Jim Kelly and got to chosen Peyton Manning #1 overall!!! Genius!

Greatest GM in our history but he was borderline awful his last yearS in Indy. For as bad as the Bills are, we won 7 games with Losman and Trent. He loses Peyton and they won a game. What a powerhouse he built.

That said, TO did destroy teams by being a d bag. Philly could have been a really good team but he killed things. A great player like him shouldn't bounce around like he did & he had some big drops. He will get in but he doesn't deserve to be a first ballot HOFer.

And Moss be the second best receiver in NFL history. He was a douche but he was about as freaky of a talent as there has ever been st receiver. He's one of the greatest football players I have ever seen. He's a def first ballot guy.

I can't disagree, but that whole "I'll play when I want to play" stuff still sits wrong with me. However, I'll be the first to say I don't remember the specifics, so, maybe I should go check my lawn........ :)

I can't disagree, but that whole "I'll play when I want to play" stuff still sits wrong with me. However, I'll be the first to say I don't remember the specifics, so, maybe I should go check my lawn........ :)

I agree with you 100%. Must have been really frustrating as a Vikes fan to put up with some of his BS. And it's downright pathetic that he gave such awful effort in Oakland that the Pats could steal him for a 4th round pick.

God basically made him a HOFer. But he also has as many SB rings as we do so he caught some karma. :)