Report... Trubisky only 6-1

What are the numbers? Serious question.

What's the denominator? Bunch of shorties have done OK in the NFL: Wilson, Brees, Vick, even Flutie.

I think I'm recalling a stat I heard about qb's 6'1 or under being drafted early.

Plenty have had some success. http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2012/05/21/wilson-and-the-6-feet-and-under-club/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching his "highlights" they don't exemplify an NFL arm to me...

Spotty Ball placement, majority of deep balls underthrown (NFL corner INTs) and looks like a shotgun/system guy with many of the big plays to "high school open" guys... I'm pegging his ceiling right around a Gabbert. Someone is going to blow a pricey pick on him and wish they didn't.

After watching his "highlights" they don't exemplify an NFL arm to me...

Spotty Ball placement, majority of deep balls underthrown (NFL corner INTs) and looks like a shotgun/system guy with many of the big plays to "high school open" guys... I'm pegging his ceiling right around a Gabbert. Someone is going to blow a pricey pick on him and wish they didn't.

Is this biased by your Tyrod love or are you being completely honest in your evaluation? The first few seconds of that video show a back shoulder toss and some solid plays over the middle. I agree his deep balls do have some Fitz wobble at times.

150 mark and 213 mark is cash money homie. Money Mitch all day

Check out what Bucky Brooks said about Tru.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

But he "plays taller"... <_<:rolleyes:

You don't understand. There's an unwritten code about this kind of thing. I could be ostracized. I remember when I was a kid, some guy tried to heighten. He lost his job, lost his friends, Everything.

Maybe he just needs some Timberlands...

Is this biased by your Tyrod love or are you being completely honest in your evaluation? The first few seconds of that video show a back shoulder toss and some solid plays over the middle. I agree his deep balls do have some Fitz wobble at times.

150 mark and 213 mark is cash money homie. Money Mitch all day

Check out what Bucky Brooks said about Tru.

It's not TT love, I just think he needs to be the floor at that position and I don't want a replacement that isn't a GUARENTEED upgrade.

I've been watching incompetent bills QB play for so many years, I'm not up for scrapping decent without something better.

If I loved the guy, this wouldn't bother me in the slightest. That said, I'm not in love with this guy so it's another knock. Hard not to ignore the limited games.

In a perfect world, he goes back to school, proves he's not a fluke and becomes the number 1 pick. But I get why he came out.

Disregard females, Acquire currency.

It's not TT love, I just think he needs to be the floor at that position and I don't want a replacement that isn't a GUARENTEED upgrade.

I've been watching incompetent bills QB play for so many years, I'm not up for scrapping decent without something better.

Fair enough. If we must go blue chip wideout at 10 and Tru falls I'd love to stash him away. I think he's gonna fight until he's elite

I think I'm recalling a stat I heard about qb's 6'1 or under being drafted early.

Plenty have had some success. http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2012/05/21/wilson-and-the-6-feet-and-under-club/

I thought so.. Short QBs seem to statistically do better than all tall QBs in the league..

Anyway, all this fuss over a guy with a single season starting.....at NC?