Tyrod Taylor passed the physical

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/22/bills-say-tyrod-taylor-is-medically-cleared/

Its significant that this is coming from a team source, rather than directly from Taylor. The Bills can cut Taylor by March 11 and not have to pay his $27.5 million guarantee, but only if he can pass a physical. If the Bills choose not to pick up Taylors guarantee, its still possible that Taylor could file a grievance and claim he isnt yet healthy.

Per Shefter he has passed his physical

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/834380255796350976

Now pack his bags, deactivate his badge and thank him for his service.

Over the middle !

... And the war drum beats on.

I am not the biggest Tyrod fan, but the reality is that he is better than anything we'll be able to get this offseason, minus maybe cousins. Even then it would cost a king's ransom to get him after he signs the franchise tender with the Skins. Same could be said about Watson as he'll be gone by the Bills draft. Other names linked with the Bills are less inspiring, such Alex Smith and Romo.

If the team did this well with the 7th ranked team in scoring with Tyrod. Maybe if we added talent to the defense (or coached them up right), the team could do better than 8-8.

I am not the biggest Tyrod fan, but the reality is that he is better than anything we'll be able to get this offseason, minus maybe cousins. Even then it would cost a king's ransom to get him after he signs the franchise tender with the Skins. Same could be said about Watson as he'll be gone by the Bills draft. Other names linked with the Bills are less inspiring, such Alex Smith and Romo.

If the team did this well with the 7th ranked team in scoring with Tyrod. Maybe if we added talent to the defense (or coached them up right), the team could do better than 8-8.

Correct

I am not the biggest Tyrod fan, but the reality is that he is better than anything we'll be able to get this offseason.

One time I was in southwest Indiana on business and I was real thirsty.

I went to the hotel bar and it was full of 3's. I had my two drinks and went back to bed.

I didn't settle for best available.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

He's gonna double his salary elsewhere per PTR. We would be doing him a favor.

We would. If Mike Glennon's expected free agent salary is expected to be around $12MM, Taylor would be worth twice that. Too bad for you we'll never find out.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I went to the hotel bar and it was full of 3's. I had my two drinks and went back to bed.

So you went back to dreaming about a 10? You obviously didn't know that you could keep drinking until they're a 10, right? If you only drink two beers, how could you ever reach that? I'd rather keep pounding them tall boys down until I see 10's across the board. I mean that's what the Pats did. Tom Brady was like a 1 coming out of college and is now a 10. I think the Pats followed my logic and kept drinking those tall boys for 15 years. And look they're still drunk.

So you went back to dreaming about a 10? You obviously didn't know that you could keep drinking until they're a 10, right? If you only drink two beers, how could you ever reach that? I'd rather keep pounding them tall boys down until I see 10's across the board. I mean that's what the Pats did. Tom Brady was like a 1 coming out of college and is now a 10. I think the Pats followed my logic and kept drinking those tall boys for 15 years. And look they're still drunk.

I think the Bills logic is to stop drinking and go with Cardale Jones, Nick Foles, etc. I.e. "their hand".

I'm a whiskey guy.

Then you ended up with nothing.....is that better than having Taylor?