Atlanta - Solid Core, improving Defense, Franchise QB

Dallas - Young and Tough, Triplets on O

Seattle- Always good, can take the next step

AFC

Patriots - rule until Brady significantly declines or retires

Oakland - Young and tough, improving on D, a franchise QB

Pittsburgh - need to improve on D and keep their core on O

Buffalo - I'm just dreaming, but man would this make my day

I'd prefer to see them make your DECADE!

Most likely Dallas, but with the right moves I could see:

Denver

New England

Pittsburgh

Giants

San Francisco

Miami

Los Angeles (either one gotta sell boxes and suites)

Chicago

Atlanta

Houston

Seattle

Sorry Buffalo, Cleveland, and others,

Thanks for playing, but small,low revenue markets don't get to be Dynasties anymore. Green Bay will be the one and only.

I am a little surprised that I am the only one that has said Tampa. IMO, they have the guy that will be the best of the "next generation" of QBs.

Dallas makes a lot of sense but Dak will have to continue to progress. He had a great year but is he going to be a high end game manager or a franchise guy? I think that remains to be seen.

I am a little surprised that I am the only one that has said Tampa. IMO, they have the guy that will be the best of the "next generation" of QBs.

Dallas makes a lot of sense but Dak will have to continue to progress. He had a great year but is he going to be a high end game manager or a franchise guy? I think that remains to be seen.

Tampa wouldn't shock me. It has to be a good young QB and I like Winston a lot (mostly ON the field). Jerruh makes me hope it's not Dallas. I seriously doubt we see anything like the Patriots though. This has been a ridiculous run that we have witnessed all too closely. :(

I could see Oakland being like Detroit with Stafford.

Good QB, but can never make the leap to playoff performers.

their D is bad outside of Mack, and they were extremely fortunate injury wise throughout the reg season on offense. I feel like they might regress next year if they get a few injuries on offense and/or don't improve defensively.

If I had to throw a team out (just a feeling) I will say the Bucs. Of all of the young QBs Jameis has the feeling of a guy that could be the best. He still makes a ton of mistakes but he makes a lot of plays too. They have some talent around him but will keep building. Thy are probably a couple of years from contending still but that would be my guess as of today. I could see them winning a couple.

equal points of career. Rodgers. Newton. Stafford. Winston. Who you take?

And tomorrow, your winning team for next 3 yrs. Who ya take?

equal points of career. Rodgers. Newton. Stafford. Winston. Who you take?

And tomorrow, your winning team for next 3 yrs. Who ya take?

Not sure I'm following the question? Are you asking who I like better today or how would I have ranked them with them all going into their 3rd year?

Going into year 3 it would have been Cam, Jameis, Stafford, Rodgers.

Today: Rodgers, Cam, Stafford, Jameis

From this point forward: Jameis, Cam, Stafford, Rodgers (just based on how long they have left). I am thinking that Jameis has up to 15 years, Cam & Stafford maybe 10 & Rodgers 5. I'm a big fan of Mariota too.

I don't know if this answers your question but I'd be really happy having a guy that I think will be really good for 15 years.

Not sure I'm following the question? Are you asking who I like better today or how would I have ranked them with them all going into their 3rd year?

Going into year 3 it would have been Cam, Jameis, Stafford, Rodgers.

Today: Rodgers, Cam, Stafford, Jameis

From this point forward: Jameis, Cam, Stafford, Rodgers (just based on how long they have left). I am thinking that Jameis has up to 15 years, Cam & Stafford maybe 10 & Rodgers 5. I'm a big fan of Mariota too.

I don't know if this answers your question but I'd be really happy having a guy that I think will be really good for 15 years.

Yes. Sorry. I was eating whilst typing. Thought I was clear enough.

I tried to pick 4 qbs coming out at nearly the same level with different trajectories toward their peak.

Cowboys

That's an interesting thought. Based on players I could pick them.

Thought would be which organization is run the best and most consistently to sustain success? Without Brady I am not sure that is the Pats.

Maybe Denver? If they find a top 10 QB soon.

I would guess Denver or Cowboys and Bills!