Who is the next dynasty?

TheFunPolice

Is that code for strength and conditioning? -If so, I LIKE IT!

I think it absolutely is!!

It's naive to think these guys still don't sell out to get the job done. They're all junkies of some sort -- ego, adrenaline, fame, fortune, winning, etc. Have a certified Bills official sit in a room with players one on one and offer them a better performance on the field through a powder, pill, needle, or whatever, and most players will jump at the opportunity. When it comes to adults making their own choices, I'm okay with steriods. It would be better if the medical field invested resources in safer steroids, instead of just saying, "They're bad." Players still gonna do what players do.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it absolutely is!!

It's naive to think these guys still don't sell out to get the job done. They're all junkies of some sort -- ego, adrenaline, fame, fortune, winning, etc. Have a certified Bills official sit in a room with players one on one and offer them a better performance on the field through a powder, pill, needle, or whatever, and most players will jump at the opportunity. When it comes to adults making their own choices, I'm okay with steriods. It would be better if the medical field invested resources in safer steroids, instead of just saying, "They're bad." Players still gonna do what players do.

It forces people who don't want to die of liver cancer out of the game, or into drugs.

It encourages children to do drugs. NBA went away after Jordan because parents didn't want their kids acting like Sprewell.

It wipes out all the past history. Everyone forgets about Joe Namath because he wasn't a 300 lb roided dolt. NFL is just starting to b uild a history like MLB.

No longer is the game about skill, or discipline, or team work, or will, or knowledge but it turns into a drug arm race.

It dehumanizes people and the game looses even more individuality. Teams look the same, and people who have families turn into a pack of race horses.