The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you not take him at 10 if you believe that? You HAVE to...

Me? I would take him at 10, yeah.

In the NFL scouting community, where being technically sound is more important than ability and efficiency, he's a borderline R1 pick.

There's a chance you can drop down to the 20's and still get him, but with teams like Arizona and NO behind you, it's a risk.

This team really needs to fill a few needs before the draft.

McShay is dead right. There are no elite prospects. I didn't think there were any elite prospects last year either.... anyone to tell me that Goff or Wentz played like elite prospects in 2016?

My argument has never been this is the best class ever. It has been that this is a normal QB year.... I personally think the top end talent is on a par if not better than what came out last year at the top but there isn't the same depth.

You are aguing this is like 2013. McShay had no QBs with 1st round grades on his 2013 Big Board. He has 2 this year. That is the difference.

I was wondering where you said this was an elite group. It is better than 13. But its not elite... Isnt that possible too? In some minds it is not I guess.

WGAF about backup QB's?

Any team that has a guyblike Tyrod starting.

I'm telling you guys: the Mahomes-Stafford comparison is real.

Tell Kirby because he is not paying attention to me! :thumbsup:

You know very well that this retrograde organization is going to use their first pick on a DB. It's what we do. The cycle of futility repeats itself. Draft a DB high (Clements/Gilmore) and then when their contract expires let them go for another CB selection.

Tell Kirby because he is not paying attention to me! :thumbsup:

You know very well that this retrograde organization is going to use their first pick on a DB. It's what we do. The cycle of futility repeats itself. Draft a DB high (Clements/Gilmore) and then when their contract expires let them go for another CB selection.

QB just hasn't been a priority for the Bills. They are always a day late and a dollar short.

Just think if Buddy and Whaley would have pulled the trigger on Carr, Wilson or Cousins etc the way we look at this woebegone franchise would be so much different. :cry:

Yes and so many teams would be different if they pulled trigger on T*m Br*dy in the fifth but continue the act that Bills front office is only one who cannot see in the future,

I advocate a "Fire Whaley" billboard if Mahomes is there at 10 and Whaley doesn't take him and we miss out on him.

I'll even start and contribute to the Gfundme account.

So where would the money go? Are you going to buy a billboard? or just buy beer to bury our misery when Whaley sticks around another few years?

Yes and so many teams would be different if they pulled trigger on T*m Br*dy in the fifth but continue the act that Bills front office is only one who cannot see in the future,

No front office can see the future. You are correct on that front. The difference is that we have needed a QB for what seems like an eternity now. It's one thing to not draft Brady. He was a random fifth round selection after all. It's another to constantly avoid taking a QB in the second or third round when you aren't set at the position. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

The Bills have not had a franchise qb in over 20 yrs. The Bills have not made the playoffs in 18 consecutive years. The Bills have displayed a higher level of ineptitude longer than other franchises . How can you not be impressed?