Man, this one is hard to take

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get over that they didn't run 3x, run the clock, kick a field goal, game over. Worst call ever and I'm so happy it wasn't the Bills.

Buffalo's own Gregg Easterbrook had a refrain about this: "Sometimes all you have to do is run the ball up the middle three times for no gain." Never was it more true than tonight. Kyle Shanahan being a bit too clever for his own good = another Pats win.

There's a chance it might only be 3 or 4 more years, but otherwise, exactly right.

Yup. Each one hurts a little less and at this point is never a surprise. I was pretty convinced it was gonna happen after Ryan's fumble.

Yep. Second Matt Ryan fumbled I knew Pats were gonna win.

Read between the lines of what I'm trying to say. As someone said earlier the WWE is less scripted. You get that?

Take the tinfoil hat off. These takes are embarrassing. Falcons were up huge and could have ended it with a fg but jake Matthews failed.

Buffalo's own Gregg Easterbrook had a refrain about this: "Sometimes all you have to do is run the ball up the middle three times for no gain." Never was it more true than tonight. Kyle Shanahan being a bit too clever for his own good = another Pats win.

Funny part is, the Pats got a bit too clever for their own good on first down on the goal line in OT. Naturally the Falcon LB mistimes his jump and fails to make the game saving interception and the game ends on the next play. Just the way it always goes.

People talking about bad QB play in the NFL. People talking about the demise of the NFL. So dramatic. Its doomsday every day in Buffalo. And only in Buffalo.

Bad qb play: we just watched the greatest QB ever. Brees. Manning. Brady. Rodgers. Big ben. Rivers. Horrible qb play. Bring back Unitas playing against all-white players. QB play 30-50yrs ago was so much better. 🙄

Great game, fun to watch and the Bills are rebuilding...again. just appreciate the best of all time because it's incredible if you sit back and really think about it.

Well said. Sometimes you just have to appreciate greatness. I will sleep like a baby.

Yea it's a setup where the Falcons went up 25 and had a chance to take 3 knees and kick a fg after julios monster catch.

Get it together man. Pats had under 10% chance to win game after Julio catch no ?

No doubt, the Falcons really blew it. Three runs after that catch was the no brainer. Pats would have used all their timeouts and been down 11 with around 3 minutes to go. I would like their chances from there. Pats would have needed to recover onside kick to win or tie. I couldn't believe the play calling...Utter incompetence if you ask me. You have to blame the coach at this point. He should have demanded three runs.

I still can't get over that they didn't run 3x, run the clock, kick a field goal, game over. Worst call ever and I'm so happy it wasn't the Bills.

This.

Atlanta DESERVED to lose. Run the ball even if you don't gain a yard, kick fg and game is over. What the heck are you people complaining about?

That was so damn stupid. Im pissed. and i want everyone to know.

I'm cancelling my Sunday ticket tomorrow. I need a few years away from football. It really doesn't matter who we bring in, off-season moves, draft, etc. I'm exhausted following this team and rooting for whoever plays the Pats. Until Bill and Brady are done, there is no chance. They've ruined football for me. Damn you Falcons!!! Epic collapse/choke job in the history of sport.

I'm cancelling my Sunday ticket tomorrow. I need a few years away from football. It really doesn't matter who we bring in, off-season moves, draft, etc. I'm exhausted following this team and rooting for whoever plays the Pats. Until Bill and Brady are done, there is no chance. They've ruined football for me. Damn you Falcons!!! Epic collapse/choke job in the history of sport.

Don't fool yourself. Time will heal your pain and you will be circling the wagons again.