Man, this one is hard to take

I might be done. I'll still keep my seasons and go to a couple games but for whatever reason this one is hurting me bad. Hopefully it wears off by the schedule release and this is an afterthought but !@#$ing a... it was a bad year of football capped by what's going to lead to a 6 month puke fest from the media. Is it really worth 5+ grand a year and a lot of time and frustration? I dunno, this just plain sucks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be done. I'll still keep my seasons and go to a couple games but for whatever reason this one is hurting me bad. Hopefully it wears off by the schedule release and this is an afterthought but !@#$ing a... it was a bad year of football capped by what's going to lead to a 6 month puke fest from the media. Is it really worth 5+ grand a year and a lot of time and frustration? I dunno, this just plain sucks

No

What difference does it make? Whether Pats won or lost tonight, they're still going to be great and automatic AFC East champions for the next five years. It's Wild Card or bust for us. Just the way it is. 2023 will be here before we know it!

Any 10 year old that has ever watched a game new that that game was over. It literally took special effort to lose it. Congrats Nfl, nice product

Any 10 year old that has ever watched a game new that that game was over. It literally took special effort to lose it. Congrats Nfl, nice product

i agree. the nfl is in bad shape because of poor coaching and poor QBing.paying these coaches millions for what a good high school coach could do perfectly well is ridiculous.

I'm not being dramatic here, but the pats are killing the NFL. Dynasties like these aren't supposed to happen in the parity era and you noticed that super bowl ticket sales dropped drastically when New England made it back. I heard numerous people today moan and groan about how they weren't going to watch the super bowl because they are tired of New England. If they don't go away, the league will continue to suffer

I'm not being dramatic here, but the pats are killing the NFL. Dynasties like these aren't supposed to happen in the parity era and you noticed that super bowl ticket sales dropped drastically when New England made it back. I heard numerous people today moan and groan about how they weren't going to watch the super bowl because they are tired of New England. If they don't go away, the league will continue to suffer

average ticket price was over $6000 for the game. Even if that's down, it's still a lot.

u have to admire NE though. they have far from the best talent. They are just way way smarter than everyone else.The NFL is a dumb league.The players are not bright and the coaching is poor

How can that possibly be at the very pinnacle if the sport?

The league is awful right now. No truly great teams aside from New England so games don't feel big.

In Montana's day you had the Cowboys and Redskins.

Peyton vs Brady was always fun but that's over. Now it's Brady vs whoever and it's just not a good product. Nobody is up to the task of stepping up.

The league is awful right now. No truly great teams aside from New England so games don't feel big.

In Montana's day you had the Cowboys and Redskins.

Peyton vs Brady was always fun but that's over. Now it's Brady vs whoever and it's just not a good product. Nobody is up to the task of stepping up.

The game went to OT, it was a competitive game, even though the falcons blew it.

I still can't get over that they didn't run 3x, run the clock, kick a field goal, game over. Worst call ever and I'm so happy it wasn't the Bills.

Makes no sense at all. The brilliant Kyle Shanahan

Edited by klos63

It was a real exciting game, would a blowout during a championship game mean the league is great and not a joke? I don't follow.

It was a real exciting game, would a blowout during a championship game mean the league is great and not a joke? I don't follow.

but it wasnt exciting in a righteous way. it was exciting cuz ATL coaching took a dump.