Tyrod hasnt heard from the Bills at all

BeastMode54

I was just listening to ESPN NY and Anita Marks said she spoke with Tyrod Taylor at the NFLPA party last night. She said she really liked him and that he wanted to come back to Buffalo. Also, that he had been speaking with the coaching staff. But as far as the front office, his representation hasn't received a phone call regarding his future since the end of the season. He referred to the communication as "crickets". She also said the Bills genuinely do have an interest in Romo, and the Cardinals have a high level of interest in Tyrod. Don't know if this means anything, but thought it was odd there hasn't even been a phone call. In addition, regarding the Jets, Chris Canty said he has inside knowledge that the Jets have serious interest in a QB he couldn't name that is on another team right now and it's not Mike Glennon. (They speculated it was Kaepernick).

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, perhaps the FO wants to hear how his conversations w/ the coaching staff go before making contact. If the Coaching staff wants him, perhaps the FO is willing to keep him. If they are lukewarm, perhaps try to sign him for less (unlikely to work), and if the coaching staff is like, "we can't win with him" they will cut him.

Edited by RyanC883

Well, perhaps the FO wants to hear how his conversations w/ the coaching staff go before making contact. If the Coaching staff wants him, perhaps the FO is willing to keep him. If they are lukewarm, perhaps try to sign him for less (unlikely to work), and if the coaching staff is like, "we can't win with him" they will cut him.

I would think that the coaching staff came in with an opinion (especially Dennison). This can't be something that they are still debating.

I can see how he hasn't heard back from the FO yet. They are currently looking at all their options and clearly haven't committed to Tyrod. What are they going to say to him right now? But he is still on contract and as long as he is showing up, working out, talking with coaches, etc. there is nothing to see here. I imagine the coaching staff likes Tyrod, but not against potential upgrades via draft or trade. If the FO really does want Romo, they probably won't even talk to TT's agent about restructures or whatever until they know it's not happening.

Tyrod is a "look at me" type who I would kick straight to the curb and look forward to competing against if another team is dumb enough to let him play. At the preseason game in D.C. you could spot him from a mile away because he was the only guy wearing a red hat, desperately trying to stand out, not being a team player. Get rid of this punk, who by the way CAN'T throw a pass. I am a VT Hokie but not a fan of Tyrod at all. I would take Vick over this loser, if the goal is to win.

Tyrod is a "look at me" type who I would kick straight to the curb and look forward to competing against if another team is dumb enough to let him play. At the preseason game in D.C. you could spot him from a mile away because he was the only guy wearing a red hat, desperately trying to stand out, not being a team player. Get rid of this punk, who by the way CAN'T throw a pass. I am a VT Hokie but not a fan of Tyrod at all. I would take Vick over this loser, if the goal is to win.

Hot take alert!!!!!! Fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji

What kind of dick would wear a red hat at a preseason game?!?!?

What are you , 80? TT a punk?? LMFAO you idiot

Way to generate a little heat for yourself there, Johnny Eightposts.

It's a strange dynamic at the moment. He's talking to the coaches but his agent hasn't gotten a call? One would think that the Bills know what the plan is with Tyrod.

I know Tyrod initiated a conversation with McD. Are there reports of additional conversations or is that it? (I'm seriously asking for information here.)