President Trump's "alternate facts"

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was literally CNN's headline this morning: Despite No Evidence, Trump to Investigate...

I know. Local radio has been running with that all day (that and the Greenpeace ****heads who hijacked a crane to protest "Trump," and gridlocked downtown DC).

Personally...you'd think if there's no voter fraud, they'd welcome an investigation to prove such, and strive to make sure the investigation was honest. But that'll never happen. Really, this investigation is going to accomplish jack ****: people will still hold their preconceived notions, because the data available is so pathetic that there's no evidence to support any claim.

I know. Local radio has been running with that all day (that and the Greenpeace ****heads who hijacked a crane to protest "Trump," and gridlocked downtown DC).

Personally...you'd think if there's no voter fraud, they'd welcome an investigation to prove such, and strive to make sure the investigation was honest. But that'll never happen. Really, this investigation is going to accomplish jack ****: people will still hold their preconceived notions, because the data available is so pathetic that there's no evidence to support any claim.

Which is why I say, go straight to voter ID legislation. No one gives a rats ass already what happened in the election.

And it's not like Trump cares if he gets called a racist. (He cares deeply about every slight but at least he can pretend he doesn't care.)

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Unless I am wrong... You voted for the idiot for the sole purpose of teaching this lesson. But just like launching nuclear waste to the sun, be careful when it spits back at you.

You're the destructive idiot. YOU of all people should know better. The other ignorant idiots, can't blame... They are ignorant. But the truly stupid, like yourself, who claim to be smarter than the rest... Not so excusable.

Basically: A pedantic, supercilious, anal orifice in a nutshell.

And those are using the kind words.

You are wrong. I figured the raging lunatic would force Congress to restore their checks and balances against the Executive, to rein him in.

Still think so. You think Trump can sign an executive order and a wall gets built on the border? Where's he getting the funding? Where is he getting the funding to estimate the funding needed? How's he getting Congress to approve either, or both? If he does, how's he getting Mexico to provide the funding to Treasury in the amount that Congress appropriates?

Checks and balances will be enforced, finally. That's what I voted for. That it's teaching a very necessary lesson to you goddamn fascists is just a happy side effect.

You are wrong. I figured the raging lunatic would force Congress to restore their checks and balances against the Executive, to rein him in.

Still think so. You think Trump can sign an executive order and a wall gets built on the border? Where's he getting the funding? Where is he getting the funding to estimate the funding needed? How's he getting Congress to approve either, or both? If he does, how's he getting Mexico to provide the funding to Treasury in the amount that Congress appropriates?

Checks and balances will be enforced, finally. That's what I voted for. That it's teaching a very necessary lesson to you goddamn fascists is just a happy side effect.

Keep hope alive brah! We are young enough, we shall see what happens!

Another great move by The Donald.........................about time !

C3CYde_VQAAkprv.jpg

LMAO!

But remember, we live in the "land of unintended consequences"... You know who The Donald was just touting as working just as "hard" as The Don of the Universe does... Right? Yep, you probably guessed it, that cheat from the Mass Holean center of the American pro football world!

Be careful what you wish for! ;-)

Get that fiddle ready when he makes Sir Tommy Cheat-A-Lot your American Sports Czar.

That executive order is a powerful tool, even more powerful when you have an actual tool holding the pen like we do know! Obama was such a rookie!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

They warned me Donald Trump would refuse to accept the election results,........................... and they were right... :lol:

Honestly he's out of his !@#$ing mind. Hopefully he gets impeached soon enough.

Edited by meazza

This makes no sense coming from what you posted above.

What are you blathering about?

What's hard to understand that despite Trump's obvious flaws, the electorate preferred him to HRC.

Eight years of slavish support for Obama's "If Congress won't rubber-stamp everything I demand, I'll just act without 'em."

slighy hyperbolic, no?

it was the republicans that were the party of no these two cycles

most disgusting example is that we had the chance to really fix health care and obama really tried hard to get them to participate. but all they did was stonewall and sabotage until we got a crippled solution that was predictably going to fail, just so that they didnt have to lose political capitol. on this issue i would spit in their faces if i could

reminder: voted for republicans for president for both those terms. they were still disgusting human beings through that whole process

checks and balances is a vital concept that surely needs to be restored to its proper function. but all that good intention goes by the wayside when one side just decides to say no to everything bc they decide they can get away with it against a niave idealistic greenhorn. thats not nearly a good enough excuse and they deserve to be blown up over it. instead we got the donald. my only hope is that he will be the ultimate surprise and be the one to blow them up

slighy hyperbolic, no?

most disgusting example is that we had the chance to really fix health care and obama really tried hard to get them to participate. but all they did was stonewall and sabotage until we got a crippled solution that was predictably going to fail, just so that they didnt have to lose political capitol. on this issue i would spit in their faces if i could

reminder: voted for republicans for president for both those terms. they were still disgusting human beings through that whole process

checks and balances is a vital concept that surely needs to be restored to its proper function. but all that good intention goes by the wayside when one side just decides to say no to everything bc they decide they can get away with it against a niave idealistic greenhorn. thats not nearly a good enough excuse and they deserve to be blown up over it. instead we got the donald. my only hope is that he will be the ultimate surprise and be the one to blow them up

Oh, we're rewriting history in this thread?

Cool.

You and Baskin will get along great together.

slighy hyperbolic, no?

Yeah, that's how I remember it too. B. O. brought all the Republican leadership into private sessions in the Oval Office and got on his hands and knees and begged - BEGGED I tell you - for them to show their bipartisanship by agreeing 100% with his agenda. Of course, they refused because they had different opinions on the matter. :wallbash:

slighy hyperbolic, no?

Your history here is more than a bit fuzzy.

Republicans were told to get in the back of the bus, as President Obama used all of his political capital to push through a very bad bill which narrowly passed the Democratic majority House though a reconciliation process.

The reason single payer wasn't on the table was because Democrats wouldn't support it, as there was bi-partisan opposition to the bill, while the support for the bill was 100% partisan.

Not only is that wildly inaccurate, I think it's awesome that your lead-in sentence is an accusation that Tom was using hyperbole. :lol: