President Trump's "alternate facts"

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did (kind of) address his poor remarks yesterday and the GOP response.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191788-president-trumps-alternate-facts/page-13 (reply #258)

Ask yourself how many democrat 'leaders' would have spoken out if president Obama said a similar remark.

And you used it as an attack on democrats.

Yes, kind of.

And you used it as an attack on democrats.

Yes, kind of.

No kind of about it sir.

After reading about the mind numbed robots following Trump, I was more than happy to point out how Conservatives were quick to criticize his remarks.

If adding the democrat part deflected from that, then you are correct, I should have left it off.

Thanks.

Stupid? Unfiltered really.

It shows how this leftist/authoritarian apologist really thinks.

I'm surprised that you have a bead on how the orange turnip thinks, considering all his thoughts pop up a split second before he utters them.

DC Tom's president's new campaign of lies: The media does not cover terrorist attacks. When the media (including Fox), challenged this, the admin put out a list of attacks that went uncovered.

The list includes Brussels, Paris, and Florida, among others that were covered in detail.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/07/pres-trump-accuses-media-of-not-covering-terrorist-attacks-cites-78-examples/

The document was distributed Monday evening, the same day President Trump told enlisted service-members at MacDill Air Force Base in Florida that attacks were happening all over Europe and that its gotten to a point where its not even being reported.

And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesnt want to report it. They have their reasons, and you understand that, Trump added.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer later elaborated, saying the President felt as though members of the media dont always cover some of those events to the extent that other events might get covered; that a protest will get blown out of the water, and yet an attack or a foiled attack doesnt necessarily get the same coverage.

Has there been a memorial yet for all the corpse men? We have 56 states in North America and 1 state in Asia where it could be held. Then again, we should be prepared for when Guam tips over.

Not that you'll get this, but this was more than someone mispeaking. Conway has talked about the Bowling Green Massacre before: Story.

While discussing why former president Barack Obama halted refugees from Iraq in 2011, Conway explained to Cosmo on Jan. 29: He did that because two Iraqi nationals came to this country, joined ISIS, traveled back to the Middle East to get trained and refine their terrorism skills and come back here, and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre of taking innocent soldiers' lives away.

And she echoed those comments when interviewed by TMZ that same day, as the Daily Beast pointed out Monday afternoon.

He did that because, I assume, there were two Iraqis who came here, got radicalized, joined ISIS, and then were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green attack on our brave soldiers, she said.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Not that you'll get this, but this was more than someone mispeaking. Conway has talked about the Bowling Green Massacre before: Story.

The jokes on you. Al Qaeda has taken responsibility for it:

http://www.themideastbeast.com/al-qaeda-claims-credit-bowling-green-massacre/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

“The martyrs of Bowling Green remain hidden no more,” an al Qaeda spokesman said in a released statement. “Let the blood of the dead flowing through the streets of Bowling Green serve as justice for our brothers killed by the American crusaders.”

I'm surprised that you have a bead on how the orange turnip thinks, considering all his thoughts pop up a split second before he utters them.

That's my specialty.

Sorta like anticipatory premature expostulation syndrome? :unsure:

And bingo. There it is. Not from Trump, but from another group with reality association issues. :lol:

The joke is on someone, but not me.

More alternate facts straight out of Jim's choice for president from yesterday.

"It wasn't to their [the media of course] advantage to say that. The murder rate is the highest it's been in I guess 45-47 years."

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

"It wasn't to their [the media of course] advantage to say that. The murder rate is the highest it's been in I guess 45-47 years."

zo2dt.jpg

I'm assuming you're referring to me? Who was my choice for President yesterday?