President Trump's "alternate facts"

most disgusting example is that we had the chance to really fix health care and obama really tried hard to get them to participate.

Oh, yeah. Obama tried really hard to get them to participate! Yes, he did!

No partisan here! :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your history here is more than a bit fuzzy.

Republicans were told to get in the back of the bus, as President Obama used all of his political capital to push through a very bad bill which narrowly passed the Democratic majority House though a reconciliation process.

The reason single payer wasn't on the table was because Democrats wouldn't support it, as there was bi-partisan opposition to the bill, while the support for the bill was 100% partisan.

I think meathead forgot who coined the phrase "elections have consequences".

sorry boys. just dont see it that way

i saw a greenie initially try to include republicans so that the program had a better chance to stick. it was a good idea, he was just too green and too black to make it work with the old old boys

and THEN THEN THEN he forced it down their throats. then AFTER they had shown their total intransigence and he realized his blundere. and unfortunately AFTER he could have leveraged the total control that should have given him the edge to get it done if only he had the chops. he didnt and it was a blown oppty

you conveniently forget that greenies intention was good. he just didnt have the penis to slap them into geting it done

hillary there would have been terrific, she had an even bigger penis and the experience to use it. i think she gets at least enough repubs to cross over.and implement one of the other options that would have made it work. like medicare expansion, direct drug negotiations, and a shrunken insurance industry that provided cadillac plans and provided valuable competition at the margins

you can call it revisionist, you can try to throw hyperbole back at me. doesnt change what i saw with my own eyes: a half negro trying to do something right but too naive to know he didnt stand a chance. shoulda moved when he had joe liberjew serving as the hero of the health care reform moment in his pocket

but being a half brown greenie and all the drawbacks that brings doesnt relive him of that responsibility. he failed. both he and the republicans that sabotaged him get solid f minuses on that whole effort

i saw a greenie initially try to include republicans so that the program had a better chance to stick. it was a good idea, he was just too green and too black to make it work with the old old boys

Link? What did Obama specifically do to include Republicans? What was the GOP response?

We'll wait for your evidence. Or is this one of those times again when you say something embarrassingly ridiculous, and then challenge everyone else to prove you're wrong?

Oh, and why are you so obsessed with the color of a person's skin? Are you a racist? Do you judge everyone based on the color of their skin? That's pretty offensive.

sorry dude. im going to do a dc tom here and just admit im too tired of having this convo to do it right now

you will hate this but im just too far past you on some of this, especially the race stuff. im not sure ive done this here yet, maybe i dont remember, but im gonna say this once and hopefully not have to repeat it

my qualifications for speaking on race issues are

- lifelong civil rights activist, or whatever you want to call it

- hired more ppl of color in my business units of hundreds of ppl than all three of the other divisions put together in my group

- twice served on rochester mayor johnsons councils for racial harmony

- volunteered to help black folks read, get off drugs, and develop bidness plans

- married a black woman

- frequent visitor to black churches, revival concerts, chicken dinners, and bible studies

- just flat out love black folks, and all ppl of any color, always have, always will

so yeah, i get to say whatever the fk i want. and its good ѕhit too, if you are offended than its you that has the problem here brother. so you should sit up and listen

Edited by Meathead

sorry dude. im going to do a dc tom here and just admit im too tired of having this convo to do it right now

you will hate this but im just too far past you on some of this, especially the race stuff. im not sure ive done this here yet, maybe i dont remember, but im gonna say this once and hopefully not have to repeat it

- hired more ppl of color in my business units of hundreds of ppl than all three of the other divisions put together in my group

- volulnteered to help black folks read, get off drugs, and develop bidness plans

- married a black woman

- just flat out love black folks, and all ppl of any color, always have, always will

so yeah, i get to say whatever the fk i want. and its good ѕhit too, if you are offended than its you that has the problem here brother. so you should sit up and listen

Okay, so first, you have no way to show why you incorrectly think Obama tried to get the GOP to help with ACA, and second, you're saying "yes," you judge people almost exclusively on the color of their skin.

Good to know. You should get to know Ozy. Lots in common. Kinda.

You are wrong. I figured the raging lunatic would force Congress to restore their checks and balances against the Executive, to rein him in.

Still think so. You think Trump can sign an executive order and a wall gets built on the border? Where's he getting the funding? Where is he getting the funding to estimate the funding needed? How's he getting Congress to approve either, or both? If he does, how's he getting Mexico to provide the funding to Treasury in the amount that Congress appropriates?

Checks and balances will be enforced, finally. That's what I voted for. That it's teaching a very necessary lesson to you goddamn fascists is just a happy side effect.

2020 is going to suck worse than a waffle house whore.

All of this will be claimed back. Topless women in rainbow striped tape across their tatas will claim we need more love. The hippies will come out in full force and more tom Petty's Bruce Springsteen's and cat Stevens will emerge. This will !@#$ing suck.

hahahaaa

yeah that must be what i said

theres always ppl that play your role. i hate to say it but you usually are a lost cause. like talking to a wall

filter points being earned. if you want to level up on race issues id suggest you tamper that. not gonna hold my breath

Keep hope alive brah! We are young enough, we shall see what happens!

no you're not. You won't see it. By the time you !@#$s hit 60 you'll be too out of touch with the reality of what life is because you'll be in on the take of social security, medicaid, and all things that politicians pander to that keep you on the dole.

It will be the sub 50 yr olds left to take care of the 60+ and 30- crowd like always. But, yeah, your generation... thanks so much for the participation trophies, the ribbons for completing a weeks worth of homework and DARE.

- volunteered to help black folks read, get off drugs, and develop bidness plans

- married a black woman

- frequent visitor to black churches, revival concerts, chicken dinners, and bible studies

Either you're just a troll, or a complete !@#$ing moron.

slighy hyperbolic, no?

it was the republicans that were the party of no these two cycles

most disgusting example is that we had the chance to really fix health care and obama really tried hard to get them to participate. but all they did was stonewall and sabotage until we got a crippled solution that was predictably going to fail, just so that they didnt have to lose political capitol. on this issue i would spit in their faces if i could

reminder: voted for republicans for president for both those terms. they were still disgusting human beings through that whole process

checks and balances is a vital concept that surely needs to be restored to its proper function. but all that good intention goes by the wayside when one side just decides to say no to everything bc they decide they can get away with it against a niave idealistic greenhorn. thats not nearly a good enough excuse and they deserve to be blown up over it. instead we got the donald. my only hope is that he will be the ultimate surprise and be the one to blow them up

Obama did no such thing. He had no health care plan.

He had Cantor, Boner and the dude from north Dakota to bribe and you see what it got them right?

Obamas aca will be marked as failure in the anals of history. It will be correct

- married a black woman

you're a !@#$ing moron

Okay, so first, you have no way to show why you incorrectly think Obama tried to get the GOP to help with ACA, and second, you're saying "yes," you judge people almost exclusively on the color of their skin.

you did not do this right. You're supposed to pull out your dick and measure all of your accomplishments on the Internet! Like, the time you served on Reagans cabinet (you gave him coffee and toast) or the time you helped take down ISIS (gave money to a kick starter to educate Islamic youth aboutAmerica)

i dont even know who that is but let me try to swami it out here

ozy is your resident 'racist'. he may or may not really be, but the point here is that you have previously mobbed up with other of what i call the "neo" or "new racists" to label ozy as your virulent racist so that you can discredit anything he says and do the same to others you choose to lump in with him

That'd be a match made in heaven!

the neo-racists unite! already the mob is forming, going to circle jerk each other to make SURE meathead is the automatic racist you can ignore
do you not realize this is the same dynamic whitey used to oppress blacks, brutally in fact, and now you have planted the same poisonous seeds here?
do you not realize this is the exact dynamic that brought us the disaster that is the donald? oh several things lined up to get us this worst result possible. but it was your neo-racism that was the biggest reason it happend
you will hate this too, but i am the voice you need to listen to in order to escape this ridiculous race bias prison. we need to love our colored brothers and sisters, and that includes valid criticisms, even harsh ones when needed
so you go ahead and mob up ... again ... and i will search for brothers and sisters to work with me to undo the horseshit you and the other neos have put into place
peace my brothers. lets have at it
Edited by Meathead

hahahaaa

yeah that must be what i said

theres always ppl that play your role. i hate to say it but you usually are a lost cause. like talking to a wall

filter points being earned. if you want to level up on race issues id suggest you tamper that. not gonna hold my breath

idiot. They're not lost causes. I am. I'm the dumbass who gets tired of your high and mighty nonsense in the real world and walks all over you. They're the polite ones who excuse your ignorance and let you continue to disrupt the lives of those wishing to be independent of you.

i dont even know who that is but let me try to swami it out here

ozy is your resident 'racist'. he may or may not really be, but the point here is that you have previously mobbed up with other of what i call the "neo" or "new racists" to label ozy as your virulent racist so that you can discredit anything he says and do the same to others you choose to lump in with him

the neo-racists unite! already the mob is forming, going to circle jerk each other to make SURE meathead is the automatic racist you can ignore

so you not realize this is the same dynamic whitey used to oppress blacks, brutally in fact, and now you have planted the same poisonous seeds here?

do you not realize this is the exact dynamic that brought us the disaster that is the donald? oh several things lined up to get us this worst result possible. but it was your neo-racism that was the biggest reason it happend

you will hate this too, but i am the voice you need to listen to in order to escape this ridiculous race bias prison. we need to love our colored brothers and sisters, and that included valid criticisms, even harsh ones when needed

so you go ahead and mob up ... again ... and i will search for brothers and sisters to work with me to undo the horseshit you and the other neos have put into place

peace my brothers. lets have at it

race bias prison. Tell us bout your time in Attica. Tell us about your viewpoint again. Tell us, just like Hillary and the media ... how we don't get it?

Because the more you tell "us" the more you should realize we don't care. And all youbdobis drive further and further division in to those whom don't want to hear you at all.

i will make this open offer that nobody every takes me up on

i live in niagara falls. i routinely go to the ghetto to visit. come with me sometime, come see what i do. we could go to a black church, a black bible study, a black concert, a black weed dealers house. i can point out the places niggas got shot and died in the last few weeks. i can tell you the stories of their untimely deaths

better yet, i can sit back and let my ghetto brothers tell you. your world will change. you will see i am on the side of right, the side of light, the side or real when it comes to our whiteness, our blackness, and the state of that vital relationship

but you never do

youd rather mob up and paint the life long civil right worker as racist

what could possibly go wrong???

you did not do this right. You're supposed to pull out your dick and measure all of your accomplishments on the Internet! Like, the time you served on Reagans cabinet (you gave him coffee and toast) or the time you helped take down ISIS (gave money to a kick starter to educate Islamic youth aboutAmerica)

lmao! dude i love you! you are out of your freakin mind. funny as ѕhit. dont make a lot of sense but just flat out fun somehow

i will make this open offer that nobody every takes me up on

i live in niagara falls. i routinely go to the ghetto to visit. come with me sometime, come see what i do. we could go to a black church, a black bible study, a black concert, a black weed dealers house. i can point out the places niggas got shot and died in the last few weeks. i can tell you the stories of their untimely deaths

better yet, i can sit back and let my ghetto brothers tell you. your world will change. you will see i am on the side of right, the side of light, the side or real when it comes to our whiteness, our blackness, and the state of that vital relationship

but you never do

youd rather mob up and paint the life long civil right worker as racist

what could possibly go wrong???

lmao! dude i love you! you are out of your freakin mind. funny as ѕhit. dont make a lot of sense but just flat out fun somehow

I ask people this question and usually don't get an answer or an answer that makes sense.

What civil rights changes do people of color want and what changes should the federal government make to achieve these changes?

Edited by keepthefaith

i have to go now. my sister is on a rare visit from calif with her beautiful and sweet korean and chinese daughter. so awesome to see them again

i will be back to confront the swarming mob later. i gots yall some good stories to tell. so sharpen up those pitchforks and get them torches a blazin!

I ask people this question and usually don't get an answer or an answer that makes sense.

What civil rights changes do people of color want and what changes should the federal government make to achieve these changes?

awesome freakin question dude. we will definitely address this tbd

There was a time when the civil right struggle, as well as the women's rights movement, were merited and necessary. During that time blacks were discriminated against, because of the color of their skin, by major institutions, most noteworthy the Federal government.

The time is long since passed. Civil Rights activists have out lived their usefulness, as there is no more institutional racism. There are, of course, still individual racists, as there always will be.

Poor outcomes for blacks and other minority groups is in no way related to racism at this point in our history. Poor outcomes are related to culture and choices, which lead to poverty. 75% of black children are born out of wedlock, and child birth out of wedlock is the single greatest predictor of poverty. The second greatest predictor of poverty is not graduating from high school. As of 2013 the dropout rate amongst black males was 41%. The third best predictor of poverty in unemployment. The rate of black unemployment is almost twice the national unemployment rate.

Again, this is problem of culture and choices. Not racism.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker