Kyle to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

I agree 100%.

Hmm, I'm not so sure. But I'm glad to see him going. A great Bill who deserves all the recognition he gets and more.

Hope to see him stick around another year or two. More importantly, I hope he gets the chance to win a playoff game in a Bills uni.

the willpower after all the feet and back injuries is amazing

I am glad this guy is a buffalo bill!!

Agreed. I'd like to see this guy win a playoff game in Bills uniform before his career ends. Keeps his mouth shut. Goes to work. Gives his best every game. Belichick kinda guy.

He's great at football and golf

and swimming!

And I remember a story from a few years back where some of the Bills went up to Toronto and got to join in in batting practice and everyone said Kyle was the best, simply

crushed the ball over and over.

Congrats Kyle! Well deserved!

First ballot Wall of Famer!

Hard to critique his game. How did he grade out on PFF? Was it me or did it look like he was doubled all year? When a big play was needed he usually was the one collapsing the pocket. Does he come back in 2017?

Edited by Dr.Sack

I dont know if it was his best season, but it was his most impressive. Dont forget that he had 10 sacks in 2013. And he was graded as the best defensive player in football in 2010.

Most figured that given his age and injuries, he was on the decline, but he proved everyone wrong again. His consistency is amazing, and I cant wait to watch him next year.

I dont know if it was his best season, but it was his most impressive. Dont forget that he had 10 sacks in 2013. And he was graded as the best defensive player in football in 2010.

Most figured that given his age and injuries, he was on the decline, but he proved everyone wrong again. His consistency is amazing, and I cant wait to watch him next year.

I mean statistically it wasn't his best. But just watching him this year he looked just as, if not more dominant than 2010 or 2014. Dude is no slouch.

What I'd give for 22 Kyles on our team

So totally random memory here: Do you guys remember a game (3 years ago?) where the opposing team tried to block Kyle with a fullback? Kyle destroyed the FB and blew up the play for something like a 3-4 yard loss. On the broadcast they showed it at least a couple times and the announcers were incredulous that was really the plan.

I replayed it a dozen time, as well as other plays from Kyle that came; he was on fire.

My memory sucks, so that's all I have.

When healthy, Kyle is a monster, often looking like a man amongst boys. He is my favorite Bill right now and I hope he returns, if his body can take it. I would love to see him up on the wall of fame some day.