A couple OL prospects.

Tipster19

I'd like to see the Bills address the OL in FA instead of the draft. Obviously the right side is a concern, maybe Kujo could be a solution there but Corey seems to have some issues the last couple of years so some insurance wouldn't hurt. Our new OL Coach Juan Castillo should have some good insight on either of these 2.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8575/rick-wagner

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/3701/andrew-whitworth

It would be okay with me, if Bills draftet some guys for the Oline.

A couple of OL I like in this draft is:

Ethan Pocic G/C

Isaac Asiata G

Andreas Knappe OT

Specially Knappe looks very promising to me. Or maybe i'm just biased regarding him, because he is a fellow Dane.😁

I'd like to see the Bills address the OL in FA instead of the draft. Obviously the right side is a concern, maybe Kujo could be a solution there but Corey seems to have some issues the last couple of years so some insurance wouldn't hurt. Our new OL Coach Juan Castillo should have some good insight on either of these 2.

Both would be upgrades, but I doubt at his age that Whitworth would want to move to RT

Quick fixes for the OL in 2017. Provide protection for our QB to develop . If we are serious about developing a QB now and trying to win now, not waiting for a rookie to develop.

The RT Free Agents:

Ricky Wagner 27, is the prize of the group. The competition will be tough with him being targeted by a lot of teams. Could be $7-9 Million a year cap.

A few improvements over Mills.

Probably the next best choice, but a big drop from Wagner

Mike Reemers 27

Anyone know much about:

Marshall Newhouse 28

What Free Agent RT would you target, and why?

The solution is on the team already, Glenn to RT, Kujo at LT.

I am all for having your best guys on the field and this seems like the most logical option. It has been MANY years since we had a set of potential bookend OT's like these two guys. Another thing I would add is we should try to extend Kujo now while it is a cheap proposition, versus waiting until a time he could potentially command a lot more money.

I am all for having your best guys on the field and this seems like the most logical option. It has been MANY years since we had a set of potential bookend OT's like these two guys. Another thing I would add is we should try to extend Kujo now while it is a cheap proposition, versus waiting until a time he could potentially command a lot more money.

Wow. What a difference a season makes. Here we are talking about extending Kujo (and I agree), and prior to the season he was regarded as a bust and a horrible draft flub by DW.

And I haven't given up on Henderson yet, I still think there is potential there.

But why even worry about it if you move Cordy over to the right side? We could still have Henderson for a backup, but put you best 5 guys on the field. Cordy to RT makes too much sense not to do it imo. He got paid like a LT so I don't see where it should be that big of a deal.

Wow. What a difference a season makes. Here we are talking about extending Kujo (and I agree), and prior to the season he was regarded as a bust and a horrible draft flub by DW.

Exactly and I was one of them calling him a bust. Moving him to the left side due to injury was the best thing that happened to us in a while. We saw the guy could actually play and at a high level. I say we buy low now with Kujo and make the switch with Glenn.

Kujo has stepped up. One would think he could transition to the right side now that he figured out the left side. His confidence must be way up. Let him and Seantrel battle it out; one starts and one is back up at both spots.

First Oline pick should be to draft a replacement for Eric Wood. He's been breaking down lately and will be done in a year or two.

Keep Groy at back-up for G & C.

Wagner would be solid RT FA pickup.. Keep Kujo as swing backup tackle

They should start thinking about a back-up / replacement for Eric Wood. He been around a while & is starting to get injured a lot.

As much as Wood has been a good character guy.. I would be fine with cutting him to save $5 mil in cap space. Groy played very well in his place to finish the season out and is much cheaper. Maybe draft your long term center in 3rd or 4th round

It would be okay with me, if Bills draftet some guys for the Oline.

A couple of OL I like in this draft is:

Ethan Pocic G/C

Isaac Asiata G

Andreas Knappe OT

Specially Knappe looks very promising to me. Or maybe i'm just biased regarding him, because he is a fellow Dane.

I like Pocic. Always nice to have a backup center/guard. Could start at Guard and be a backup/emergency center.

They should start thinking about a back-up / replacement for Eric Wood. He been around a while & is starting to get injured a lot.

How has Patrick Lewis performed filling in for Wood?

Did anyone observe late season games from an OL perspective?

I gotta tell ya, I approve this thread. I would love a starting QB, 2nd WR, and a S, and I know we had a pretty good OL. However, for your offense and whoever is qb it is utterly critical to have your line always improving, where it can.

No super bowl era Bills lineman is in the Hall and that is too bad because those were the guys that really made the K-Gun work, or rather allowed Kelly and Company to do their thing. Reich's back up tenure here is almost mythical, but put him on another team and he was extremely average. His line protected the hell out of him in those special playoff moments and that comeback game against the Rams on, I believe, Monday night.

Golly, you mean if we take the time to develop players - sometimes they actually develop?

And I don't agree with moving Glenn, you committed to him as your LT, leave him there. If Kujo can't cut it at RT (for whatever reason) offer him a swing tackle contract and move on if you must.

Of course, now that Kromer's gone we may start another rinse and repeat cycle.