Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

I suppose I should assume you are serious.

We're a long way from seeing their actual draft and roster but they had 5 picks in the first 3 rounds last year. This year they get 2 high 1st round picks plus 2 2nds and 3rd. 3 4th rounders and 3 5th rounders. Add in the development that happens for all their picks from last year and they will be much better.

Lots of moving pieces but they will win more than 1 game next year.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, let me get this straight...

You guys are having a serious discussion, with a straight face, about some theory that was cooked up today... by MIKE SCHOOP... based on something heard earlier on JOHN MURPHY... that actually happened FOUR DAYS AGO... from some video on BUFFALOBILLS.COM... from CHRIS BROWN... off something said by DOUG WHALEY???!!!

it's a message board, what else are we going to do.

No just saying it is an example.

Yes it is an example of how to take a crappy football team and make it even worse. Cleveland is a true joke of a team - far worse off than the Bills.

You guys are having a serious discussion, with a straight face, about some theory that was cooked up today... by MIKE SCHOOP... based on something heard earlier on JOHN MURPHY... that actually happened FOUR DAYS AGO... from some video on BUFFALOBILLS.COM... from CHRIS BROWN... off something said by DOUG WHALEY???!!!

Yessir! That is really happening.

It guess if you believe where there is smoke there is fire when you hear something discussed as a theory by LAURENCE O'ODONNELL off something that he heard on THE VIEW based on last week's DRUDGE REPORT of something that was said on an interview by BAGHDAD BOB who was talking on AL JAZEERA to SHAKES THE CLOWN, then sure... where there is smoke there is fire.

If that's an argument, it's not clear. The Bills have not committed to Tyrod Taylor. That's a fact. Teams that find QB's they like do not act like this.

It guess if you believe where there is smoke there is fire when you hear something discussed as a theory by LAURENCE O'ODONNELL off something that he heard on THE VIEW based on last week's DRUDGE REPORT of something that was said on an interview by BAGHDAD BOB who was talking on AL JAZEERA to SHAKES THE CLOWN, then sure... where there is smoke there is fire.

People here think The Onion is factual.

Two words. Meat Draft.

Based off listening to Whaley earlier.

The Bills are going to blow this up and build from ground up.

They didn't say that. They didn't even insinuate that. And they aren't going to do that unless they are really, really stupid. The current team, even with it's schitty defense is too good to be blown up. You blow up a team that is struggling to get 4 wins a couple years in a row. You don't blow up a 500 team who threw its last game for a better draft pick.

We're a long way from seeing their actual draft and roster but they had 5 picks in the first 3 rounds last year. This year they get 2 high 1st round picks plus 2 2nds and 3rd. 3 4th rounders and 3 5th rounders. Add in the development that happens for all their picks from last year and they will be much better.

Lots of moving pieces but they will win more than 1 game next year.

One of the Browns many problems (which start with the owner IMO) is they don't know what to do with those draft choices. They have been screweing up drafts for years.

Haven't heard/watched it yet, but perhaps Whaley is just tempering expectations for the new regime. New schemes on both sides of the ball that will likely mean replacing some players that don't fit well. Tyrod would be example A. Changes at QB can be bumpy, especially if they are looking toward a rookie acquisition this season. All of the guys coming out this season need work and a bridge QB will be easy to spot.

Ok, I think we're done here.

I think it's fun to analyze what the Bills may or may not do. But there are precious few facts. Taylor is on the roster, in the building, talking to the new coach and working out on a daily basis. It's not at all a fact they are moving on from him. I merely made a point that this whole theory is six degrees of separation from six sources that rarely say anything of worth that we can bank on.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I think it's fun to analyze what the Bills may or may not do. But there are precious few facts. Taylor is on the roster, in the building, talking to the new coach and working out on a daily basis. It's not at all a fact they are moving on from them. I merely made a point that this whole theory is six degrees of separation from six sources that rarely say anything of worth that we can bank on.

When I dropped the basic fact that they haven't committed to the QB they just saw play for 2 years you turned my sentence into a playground argument. There is no analysis with you on any of these facts, few as they are.