Wanna dump Tyrod, then who's the new QB

Everyone who wants to get rid of Tyrod, who are you going to replace him with? Cordale Jones who could not even win the starting job at Ohio St. Some retread QB who has been passed around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert? Draft a rookie QB, you would have to trade up for that with no insurance that he pans out. I am not saying Tyrod is John Elway, and I am willing to upgrade the position but from where and who? Bills could resign EJ Manuel and tank 2017 to get the number one pick in 2018.

Edited by bisonbrigade

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who wants to get rid of Tyrod, who are you going to replace him with? Cordale Jones who could not even win the starting job at Ohio St. Some retread QB who has been passed around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert? Draft a rookie QB, you would have to trade up for that with no insurance that he pans out. I am not saying Tyrod is John Elway, and I am willing to upgrade the position but from where and who? Bills could resign EJ Manuel and tank 2017 to get the number one pick in 2018.

Billy Kilmer

You know what really grinds my gears?

If I ask for Tabasco sauce and they only have Frank's.

What kind of restaurant/diner doesn't have Tabasco sauce?

Who the hell wants Frank's on eggs?!?!?

Who the hell wants tabasco on eggs?

When I went to L.A. for work many years ago, it seemed like every restaurant had these little "one meal" bottles of Tabasco on the tables for breakfast.

I've been asking for it ever since.

You know what really grinds my gears?

If I ask for Tabasco sauce and they only have Frank's.

What kind of restaurant/diner doesn't have Tabasco sauce?

Who the hell wants Frank's on eggs?!?!?

Franks is underrated on eggs, it adds more flavor than heat. I would go Franks on regular scrambled eggs and Tabasco on an omelette. If you have access to Cholula available I would recommend it over both in both instances/

Edited by ndirish1978

Rookie. Like all Franchise QBs are found

Franks is underrated on eggs, it adds more flavor than heat. I would go Franks on regular scrambled eggs and Tabasco on an omelette. If you have access to Cholula available I would recommend it over both in both instances/

Franks needs to stick to wings - and even those could use a dose of Tobasco. Tobasco on eggs, and it's not even close. If there's no Tobasco, it's acceptable to ask for Sriracha (as everyone has it these days thanks to hipsters and the Food network). End of Thread

Franks needs to stick to wings - and even those could use a dose of Tobasco. Tobasco on eggs, and it's not even close. If there's no Tobasco, it's acceptable to ask for Sriracha (as everyone has it these days thanks to hipsters and the Food network). End of Thread

Close the website down till April1. Apparently we need to look up old chats that may have covered this information. I guess the fact Rivers wants out isn't important.

Close the website down till April1. Apparently we need to look up old chats that may have covered this information. I guess the fact Rivers wants out isn't important.

If he were to go to LA, we've learned that mini bottles of Tobasco would be at his disposal for every breakfast.... just sayin