Your local favorite restaurant you like.

mead107

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently in Atlanta, but have a son in Nashville. I cook a lot and appreciate good food. Green Hills Grille in Nashville TN is awesome and a current favorite. However, if you happen to find yourself on Hilton Head Island, SC you need to check out CQ's in Sea Pines (Harbor Town). My happy place for food.

Bistro Henry and The Perfect Wife - both in Manchester, VT

Bistro Henry is a semi-casual french restaurant that happens to have the best prime rib on Saturdays. Served with this unreal demi glace and homemade french fries that are out of this world.

The Perfect Wife is more formal. I usually take Mrs. Hammer there for special events. Modern, farm-to-table type cuisine. They do these seared diver scallops with some kind of citrus sauce and a lavender polenta. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Picking one is too tough for me.

Bar- Dwyer's Irish Pub in North Tonawanda. It's basically my Cheers, I know everyone.

Brewery- Big Ditch Brewing in Buffalo.

Restaurant- Left Bank in Buffalo.

Bistro Henry and The Perfect Wife - both in Manchester, VT

Bistro Henry is a semi-casual french restaurant that happens to have the best prime rib on Saturdays. Served with this unreal demi glace and homemade french fries that are out of this world.

The Perfect Wife is more formal. I usually take Mrs. Hammer there for special events. Modern, farm-to-table type cuisine. They do these seared diver scallops with some kind of citrus sauce and a lavender polenta. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Have been to the Perfect Wife 8 - 9 years ago

Bar- Dwyer's Irish Pub in North Tonawanda. It's basically my Cheers, I know everyone.

My nephew practically lives in Dwyers...Phil Lenz..know em?

My nephew practically lives in Dwyers...Phil Lenz..know em?

Name doesn't sound familiar but possibly if I saw him. I'm more of a happy hour, dinner time type of person. Usually out of there before it turns into Club Dwyer's.

Ever try Potter's Field in S. Buffalo? May be the best local bar I've ever walked into. Essential Buffalo.