Chad Kelly: Best place to get drafted? Fox Sports says...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nfl-rebels-nfl-executive-talks-about-chad-kelly-s-future-122816

"Teams that I could see Kelly excelling at would be Buffalo, New England, or Denver. The best scenario out of those three for Kelly would be Buffalo where he could find some playing time."

Thoughts??

No thanks to a knucklehead.

Yea let's put him back in his old environment with all his buddies so he can shoot up clubs with an ak47 and fight high school kids. No distractions there. What could go wrong?

what a comment!.. just for sh%^&tz and grins , would say the same thing if kelly was african american? ,lets not have any compassion now.. just rush to judgement..

Edited by dwight in philly

what a comment!.. just for sh%^&tz and grins , would say the same thing if kelly was african american? ,lets not have any compassion now.. just rush to judgement..

I'd say the same thing no matter what because I'm not racist so what would that matter? An idiot is an idiot. This guy is a clown so maybe he should join the circus instead

I don't think that this is fair to Kdiggz. Kelly threatened to shoot up a club with an Ak-47 and entered the field during a HS football game when a brawl broke out. He didn't make either of those things up. What does race have to do with that?

I don't think that this is fair to Kdiggz. Kelly threatened to shoot up a club with an Ak-47 and entered the field during a HS football game when a brawl broke out. He didn't make either of those things up. What does race have to do with that?

I'd say the same thing no matter what because I'm not racist so what would that matter? An idiot is an idiot. This guy is a clown so maybe he should join the circus instead

as i recall his uncle was an a-hole in public when he first came to buffalo.. people do mature.

Edited by dwight in philly

as i recall his uncle was an a-hole in public when he first came to buffalo.. people do mature.

What does that have to do with race?

Also in the last 6 months we have him on the field at the Hs football game and rolling blunts with his leg in a brace. People do mature but he hasn't shown any signs of it. These aren't incidents from 10 years ago.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nfl-rebels-nfl-executive-talks-about-chad-kelly-s-future-122816

"Teams that I could see Kelly excelling at would be Buffalo, New England, or Denver. The best scenario out of those three for Kelly would be Buffalo where he could find some playing time."

Thoughts??

Buffalo obviously

Yea let's put him back in his old environment with all his buddies so he can shoot up clubs with an ak47 and fight high school kids. No distractions there. What could go wrong?

Well, it will give Jerry Sullivan something to write about.

its not about race , please stop with the deflection.. its about a kid that needs to grow up.. much like lots of college players.. race was only mentioned by me as a question..

You asked if he would ask the same questions if he was an African-American. That had NOTHING to do with the conversation. You brought race into it and I'm just trying to figure out why or what you were getting at?