Hugh Jackman and Gym Shorts

Rumors saying their who Waley wanted last time. Teri listened to Rust instead. Same thing happened with Lynne. I know it's a mute point but you don't need to be a rocket serjon to make the playoffs in the Age of Pear and Tea. Should never have fired Marone, at least he new not to win non-conference games.

Anyway what do you think.

Rumors saying their who Waley wanted last time. Teri listened to Rust instead. Same thing happened with Lynne. I know it's a mute point but you don't need to be a rocket serjon to make the playoffs in the Age of Pear and Tea. Should never have fired Marone, at least he new not to win non-conference games.

Marrone was not fired. He left

Fantastic summary of all posts since 2014 on this topic.

Reading your post chock full of grammar and spelling errors makes me want to dive into an avalanche of Advil to cure my headache.

Edited by HelloNewman

This is a work of art.

for all intensive purposes, i think i will go curl up in the fecal position. irregardless of who whaley wanted, you're point is most definitely mute also and as well, two!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQLLfy7OM6A

I thought the reports were the pegulas were hi on lynn and monos ands Whaley changed thirst mind with mcd.

Alright.......enough of this........let's get back to the topic of the thread !!!

Hugh%2BJackman%2BMuscle%2BGym.jpg

looks like he frequently skips leg day Edited by The Wiz