Who will be our OC?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDermott really needs to get this right. It's safe to assume that the D will improve statistically where it matters, PPG, so any improvement will depend on the O maintaining its scoring ability. I don't want to see the opposite of what happened when Rex came in: The O improved, but Rex couldn't maintain the level of play that Schwartz's D provided.

Well, looking at McDermott's past: he's worked with Pat Shurmer (min), Brad Childress (kc), Marty Mornhinweg (Bal), James Urban (cincy), Tom Melvin (KC), David Culley (KC), Rob Chudzinski (Indy), Mike Shula (Car), Ken Dorsey (Car)

The ones in Bold would probably be available as OC's.

Well, looking at McDermott's past: he's worked with Pat Shurmer (min), Brad Childress (kc), Marty Mornhinweg (Bal), James Urban (cincy), Tom Melvin (KC), David Culley (KC), Rob Chudzinski (Indy), Mike Shula (Car), Ken Dorsey (Car)

The ones in Bold would probably be available as OC's.

Good with Dorsey more and more i think about it n

If that DOES happen.....I think Tyrod is definately a gonner......West Coast does not fit his skill set if I under stand it correctly......short timed throws

The spring before Tyrod was drafted he worked out with Vick a lot (who was on Philly, under Reid, at the time). Reid's offensive concepts were actually some of the first Tyrod was exposed to.

Knowledge and execution are obviously different things, but he has a level of familiarity.