just saying Wawrow came here to break this...

boyst

Those of us who know JWs work know to read between the lines and knew McDermott was the man when he just whispered.

No disrespect to Leroi but wawrow broke this and did so here Sunday. Thanks John, I'll try to have a jar of some real stuff for you this year.

Those of us who know JWs work know to read between the lines and knew McDermott was the man when he just whispered.

No disrespect to Leroi but wawrow broke this and did so here Sunday. Thanks John, I'll try to have a jar of some real stuff for you this year.

John's whispers hinted that this was a Pegula move rather than a Whaley move. Leroi is adamant in the shoutbox that its all Whaley. Interesting stuff, I thank em both for speaking up.

Yes you did. Do you have inside info?

Had a convo with Skooby about his new BMW, that is definitely worth more than my house, and that's when he told me about McDermott. Said he got word from "sources deep within" OBD..... LOL!!! Nah, seriously though, as soon as he interviewed the first time I just knew it would be him.

Who does John say we should have at QB?