• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was the list? I missed it?

me too checking other thread

Brees, Romo, Cutler, Cousins

I'll add my same disclaimer to this: Leroi dropped these names casually with no actual context. I take it as something the FO likely wants, but pieces would need to fall in place for it to be correct.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

What if in the trade up package for a qb the bills deal tyrod instead of cutting him to minimize the cost of changing qb

Just thinking out loud on the topics that flow from this

TT and picks for Brees may make sense if NO is waiting until 2019 to make a run.

Meaning those are names that would be good fits or players they're actively trying to trade for? Sorry, I missed the whole conversation, just trying to get it right.

Interests of the new HC and co. Targets on their QB wish list, was my understanding.

Oh brother. I'll lay off Rivers isn't gonna move his family to Buffalo at this stage of his life. He'll retire before doing that. Brees , come on Bills fans, he's put up pin ball numbers in a dome and he's older than Rivers. We need a QB for now and tomorrow.

wasnt it romo, brees would look nice in a bills uniform

Yeah, I heard Romo, no Rivers.

Oh brother. I'll lay off Rivers isn't gonna move his family to Buffalo at this stage of his life. He'll retire before doing that. Brees , come on Bills fans, he's put up pin ball numbers in a dome and he's older than Rivers. We need a QB for now and tomorrow.

He is currently better than anyone else we have access to, and could cover the gap while we draft and groom a QB. He's got 2-3 more years in him I think.