2017 will be a disaster.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills probably will not keep Tyrod Taylor and have no replacement. No decent coach will dare take the Head Coaching position and the Bills play the a tough schedule next year. Miami is really improved and we could not even beat the lowly Jets. I bet is that they will just enough games to not get a 2018 top five draft pick.

Just wait, a new coach will be hired and, at first, this board will explode that it is the worst hire in franchise history and we are "doomed." An hour later most fans will start coming around on the hire, now understanding Whaley's master plan. Two hours later most will be convinced that we're just a couple of player moves away from the Super Bowl.

The same scenario will play out after free agency and the draft. By the time training camp rolls around most, you included, will run through the schedule and decide that 10-6 is a lock.

Chin up...

The Bills probably will not keep Tyrod Taylor and have no replacement. No decent coach will dare take the Head Coaching position and the Bills play the a tough schedule next year. Miami is really improved and we could not even beat the lowly Jets. I bet is that they will just enough games to not get a 2018 top five draft pick.

sounds like a great yr to me

I'm hoping they get an unproven coach who turns out to be good like the Dolphins and Giants seemed to find this year. However, if you want to worry here's something to worry about. The Bills were plus 12 the past 2 seasons in turnover differential which is excellent. Last year they only lost the ball 12 times!!! How the heck do you have a losing season when you do so well on turnovers which is one of the most important aspects of the game? What happens if our luck changes next year?

That's one reason I bring Taylor back. He's underrated and people forget he is still very young in terms of game experience. Yes, he needs to improve throwing but I think his ability to extend drives with his legs and not turn the ball over are being underappreciated. You keep him and keep drafting to find his eventual replacement due to injury or regression. You lose him and we are right back into full rebuild mode.

Edited by timtebow15

2017 needs to be a disaster. They need to start Cardale Jones, win 2-3 games, and draft a QB. It is imperative.

I'm tired of hearing "let's make the playoffs."

What happened to Super Bowls?

and you know this already? Let's wait until we get a coach, sign some players and have the draft....

Just wait, a new coach will be hired and, at first, this board will explode that it is the worst hire in franchise history and we are "doomed." An hour later most fans will start coming around on the hire, now understanding Whaley's master plan. Two hours later most will be convinced that we're just a couple of player moves away from the Super Bowl.

The same scenario will play out after free agency and the draft. By the time training camp rolls around most, you included, will run through the schedule and decide that 10-6 is a lock.

Chin up...

Damn you're good. :thumbsup:

Bills were injured all year long on the D side of the football so your D should improve just with health.

The Phins played a weak ass schedule this year and probably go 6 - 10 next year. Ajayi isn't catching anyone off guard again. I also predict a sweep for the Bills of said Phins and a split with the Jets.

Also why don't you give your HC a chance before you write him off already.

Whaley's master plan.

Is this the same master plan that has resulted in ridiculous contracts for players and coaches, one coach quitting and one getting fired two years into a five year deal, a very questionable trade up to pick a wr in a receiver rich draft, and average drafting. All resulting in us missing the playoffs for the 17th year in a row. That master plan?

Also why don't you give your HC a chance before you write him off already.

Because hes right.

From what I have read from some here, everything should be just fine because Doug Whaley is now in charge.

It is incredible that they feed this out and people eat it up.

This is the exact card they played when Ralph Wilson 'stepped down' and it was treated as a reset once and for all...

I know... I know... ultimately, it falls on me. I could have avoided this thread...

I saw it on the front page and had several guesses as to who started it. But I was wrong. That was all the interest I had.....

It is incredible that they feed this out and people eat it up.

This is the exact card they played when Ralph Wilson 'stepped down' and it was treated as a reset once and for all...

right, because all we need is a rich owner to spend money......

Negative point diff, mediocre to bad defense that will be losing players, drafting 22nd, tougher schedule, and they don't have a good QB. They'll be under .500 next year unless Gase works some kind of magic.