Chip Kelly anyone?

QB Bills

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's now fashionable to say that he sucks and his style won't work in the NFL because the league has caught on, but look at that laughable roster in San Fran. They would be in tough to win in the CFL. I'm giving him a pass for this year.

He had two good years then made some mistakes in Philly in his last year, but Nick Foles of all people had a 27:2 TD/INT ratio with him.

If we can procure a solid defensive coordinator like Wade or Schwartz, it could be the perfect mix.

He's a classic buy-low target and I think he could work really well with Tyrod. Him and Shady would have to make amends of course.

Give me Chip. No more half-measures with these lame candidates they're interviewing. It'll work out better than we all could hope or he'll flame out. At least it won't be the same old 6-10 to 8-8 purgatory we've been in.

Nope

Chip Kelly was an offensive innovator. That's all he really offered. He's not a Vince Lombardi leader-of-men type.

And it seems the NFL caught up to his offense. I'm not sure what he has left to offer in the pros.

his only innovation was to run a hurry up, no-huddle offense...nothing really innovative about it...

I know it's now fashionable to say that he sucks and his style won't work in the NFL because the league has caught on, but look at that laughable roster in San Fran. They would be in tough to win in the CFL. I'm giving him a pass for this year.

He had two good years then made some mistakes in Philly in his last year, but Nick Foles of all people had a 27:2 TD/INT ratio with him.

If we can procure a solid defensive coordinator like Wade or Schwartz, it could be the perfect mix.

He's a classic buy-low target and I think he could work really well with Tyrod. Him and Shady would have to make amends of course.

Give me Chip. No more half-measures with these lame candidates they're interviewing. It'll work out better than we all could hope or he'll flame out. At least it won't be the same old 6-10 to 8-8 purgatory we've been in.

Is this a real question or are you just trying to enrage everyone? What has he done in the NFL that would remotely suggest he should get a HC job with his third team in 3 years?

Clearly the answer is a massive no, nor would he even be considered, so nothing to see here really.

Because it's true...the only success he had in Philly was with Andy Reid's roster....which he destroyed.....

I think that's the main reason he gets dumped on. Getting rid of Shady then picking up Murray was moronic. Shady would have been perfect in that scheme.

He should have never taken on GM responsibilities in Philly, me might still be there if he hadn't ruined their roster.

We can't bring him here but I don't think he's as bad as others say.