The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

We now interrupt the "doom and gloom" party with more good news.

What a great time to be alive. Not a day goes by that I'm not happy to be alive right now. No other time would be better. 

Ten million children were cut in half in 2017?  And you're celebrating it?  That's horrible!

• Haha (+1) 1

"I am resigning effective immediately from my position in CSAIL at MIT," Stallman wrote in the email, referring to MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. "I am doing this due to pressure on MIT and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations."

Stallman also resigned as president from the Free Software Foundation (FSF) as well as from the organization's board of directors, FSF announced shortly after.

See, it was just a misunderstanding.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

If you think this thread is doom and gloom -- you haven't understood a thing about it. 

:lol: 

We're witnessing the death of a system of control which has enslaved us all, poisoned us, stripped away our civil liberties and sovereignty. It's nothing but a good thing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GaryPinC said:

How insane is this?  I'm looking over the NYT coverage of Lewandowski and they say Trump asked him to ask Sessions to limit the investigation on the Trump campaign and focus on preventing foreign interference in the future.  1.  If Trump knows there was no collusion, then how is he obstructing?  2.  They want to impeach a President for this??. 3.  I can't believe the NYT actually provided some critical context to Trump's request!  The editor surely screwed up.

Today is hilarious in terms of the spin being pushed. 

Nadler screwed up. It's like he wants Trump to win again. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you think this thread is doom and gloom -- you haven't understood a thing about it. 

:lol: 

We're witnessing the death of a system of control which has enslaved us all, poisoned us, stripped away our civil liberties and sovereignty. It's nothing but a good thing. 

1566762669-866013-sheeple-48.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John Adams said:

What a great time to be alive. Not a day goes by that I'm not happy to be alive right now. No other time would be better. 

Thank God "W" championed AIDS programs in Africa and insured we sent them a shitload of money to beat back that scourge.

It's awfully curious that about a week after Bolton is fired, Saudi Arabia sees a damaging attack on their oil infrastructure, which looks like it's leading to the US and Gulf states attacking Iran, which is what Bolton always pushed for.

Maybe the Saudi attack is a false flag committed by Bolton to bring about war with Iran?  Who was fired to give the Trump administration plausible deniability when it happened?  Has the site of the so-called "attack" been checked yet for nano-thermite and micro-nukes?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your linked article had a lot of "coulds" and "mays" in it. It had me mentally doing that hand gesture where you hold your hand out and tilt it from side to side.

Yes, as it states it's a "conspiracy theory" about why Trump fired Bolton.  And "plausible" does not mean fact.

So the DNI is refusing to comply with the law by turing over what the IG says is a credible allegation by a whistleblower in intelligence to Congress. This is a violation of the law. 

The DNI is saying that the allegation involves someone not in the DNI even though it (apparently) was filed by a person in the DNI. The ACTING director is refusing to follow the law 

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190913_-_chm_schiff_letter_to_acting_dni_re_whistleblower_-_subpoena.pdf

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The above would almost be a story had Schiff not blown his load crying wolf for three years about having concrete proof of collusion. 

Now no one believes him. Nor should they.

The ACTING director ignoring the law to cover up a whistleblowers complaint. Checks and balances and the rule of law dying by a thousand and one cuts. 

RIP the Republic if this stuff continues. 

• Like (+1) 1

Schiff and the coup plotters already tried to destroy the republic -- and failed. 

And you supported them doing so. Now you care. 

Again, had you and Schiff not been crying wolf for three years, lying to the public and gaslighting them -- then this would be a bigger story. But since he's the origin, no one believes him. Nor should they. 

He's a proven liar and traitor to his country. 

He's a liar. 

He betrayed every oath he swore into office -- and did so knowingly. 

He knowingly abused his access as a Gang of 8 member to gaslight the country. 

Sorry, not sorry no one believes him. 

But the fear mongering on this is right on book for people who are terrified about their malfeasance being exposed (which it's about to be on a very wide scale)

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff and the coup plotters already tried to destroy the republic -- and failed. 

And you supported them doing so. Now you care. 

Again, had you and Schiff not been crying wolf for three years, lying to the public and gaslighting them -- then this would be a bigger story. But since he's the origin, no one believes him. Nor should they. 

He's a proven liar and traitor to his country. 

He's a liar. 

He betrayed every oath he swore into office -- and did so knowingly. 

He knowingly abused his access as a Gang of 8 member to gaslight the country. 

Sorry, not sorry no one believes him. 

But the fear mongering on this is right on book for people who are terrified about their malfeasance being exposed (which it's about to be on a very wide scale)

So is the IG lying? You were all big on the IG before, what about now? 

The law states they have to hand this over to Congress, (even if Democrats are in charge) 

58 minutes ago, GG said:

So Bolton was fired for not going along with a plan to use Federal govt resources to dig up dirt on a political opponent using a foreign govt as the resource?  

How is it using Fed resources?  It was (supposedly) a backdoor ask of Ukraine's president to do the dirty work.  

Just now, TPS said:

How is it using Fed resources?  It was (supposedly) a backdoor ask of Ukraine's president to do the dirty work.  

Was Bolton a federal employee when he allegedly didn't follow the alleged request from Trump & Co to push Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Biden? 

Do you think it's legal or ethical for Trump to instruct his personal attorney to press Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden?  What was the quid pro quo?

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But what about the IG and the now heavily politicized and law breaking Trump intelligence committee that not only is breaking the law but is not even a confirmed Intelligence Director? 

Seriously, a non confirmed intelligence director is breaking the law by not allowing a whistle blowers allegation to go to Congress. 

Schiff lost all credibility. Those who still believe anything he says only have themselves to blame. 

What's hilarious though is the concern now about whistleblowers when Clapper refused to hear multiple whistleblowers re: the FBI/USIC/Clinton emails... 

When you're only outraged when one side of the aisle does something dirty, then you're not very principled. 

54 minutes ago, GG said:

Was Bolton a federal employee when he allegedly didn't follow the alleged request from Trump & Co to push Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Biden? 

Do you think it's legal or ethical for Trump to instruct his personal attorney to press Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden?  What was the quid pro quo?

1. Yes, he was on government salary, if that's what you mean by "resources"?

2. No. And I'm shocked, shocked that someone would suggest a politician did this!

3. Ukraine provides dirt on Biden, and they get Trump's favor and that $250 million in military aid...

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff lost all credibility. Those who still believe anything he says only have themselves to blame. 

What's hilarious though is the concern now about whistleblowers when Clapper refused to hear multiple whistleblowers re: the FBI/USIC/Clinton emails... 

When you're only outraged when one side of the aisle does something dirty, then you're not very principled. 

It's not Schiff breaking the law. The unconfirmed "acting" Intel Chief is engaged in a cover up. That's plain as day. 

Where is your concern for intelligence corruption? Is it ok because Trump's people are doing the cover up? 

Do you believe in the rule of law at all? 

Do you want Trump to be a dictator or something? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not Schiff breaking the law.

Schiff did break the law. He committed sedition, felony leaking, and (likely) more insidious crimes. All in the past three years while you've been cheering him on. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The unconfirmed "acting" Intel Chief is engaged in a cover up. That's plain as day. 

No evidence has been presented to make this case. Not even by Schiff. No one knows anything about this matter but the DNI and Gang of 8 -- and Schiff is the only one chirping about it. Likely because he's lying. 

Again. 

Because he's terrified of what's about to come to town.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Where is your concern for intelligence corruption? 

I've been fighting it and exposing it for over three years now. For a good chunk of time, I was the only voice on this board doing so. 

I can tell the difference between real matters and gaslighting. What Schiff is doing now is gaslighting. 

If he wasn't, he could easily prove otherwise. But he won't. Because he can't. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you believe in the rule of law at all? 

I do. 

Schiff does not. 

Which is the point ;) 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff did break the law. He committed sedition, felony leaking, and (likely) more insidious crimes. All in the past three years while you've been cheering him on. 

No evidence has been presented to make this case. Not even by Schiff. No one knows anything about this matter but the DNI and Gang of 8 -- and Schiff is the only one chirping about it. Likely because he's lying. 

Again. 

Because he's terrified of what's about to come to town.

I've been fighting it and exposing it for over three years now. For a good chunk of time, I was the only voice on this board doing so. 

I can tell the difference between real matters and gaslighting. What Schiff is doing now is gaslighting. 

If he wasn't, he could easily prove otherwise. But he won't. Because he can't. 

I do. 

Schiff does not. 

Which is the point ;) 

So its ok that the acting Intel clown is breaking the law because you don't like Schiff? 

Do you believe in Constitutional government? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So its ok that the acting Intel clown is breaking the law because you don't like Schiff? 

He's not breaking the law. 

Only Schiff says he is. And Schiff is a proven liar. 

Do you make it a habit to continue to believe people after they've proven themselves to be liars and traitors to the very republic they swore an oath to defend?

• Like (+1) 1