The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't buy any of this anymore!  We were told that James Comey was a stand up guy....nope!  We were told Bob Mueller was a stand up guy....nope!  We were told Jeff Sessions was a stand up guy...nope!  We were told were Rosenstein was a stand up guy...nope! Until I see someone come in from outside the Swamp...I'm not buying it!

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don't buy any of this anymore!  We were told that James Comey was a stand up guy....nope!  We were told Bob Mueller was a stand up guy....nope!  We were told Jeff Sessions was a stand up guy...nope!  We were told were Rosenstein was a stand up guy...nope! Until I see someone come in from outside the Swamp...I'm not buying it!

as it usually does, time will tell the tale. however like you, until something happens that actually says that they are pursuing and upholding the rule of law, i will remain skeptical.

On March 8, 2019 at 2:57 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This guy has done zippo and he has been working how long?  I wonder if they had good coffee and Danish at the meeting.  Twittering implications that you're doing something must be a nice job.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

This guy has done zippo and he has been working how long?  I wonder if they had good coffee and Danish at the meeting.  Twittering implications that you're doing something must be a nice job.

I wouldn't say he's done zippo, you may be confusing nothing leaking from his office with nothing happening. Sessions appointed him, and gave him hundreds of US attorneys (in conjunction with Horowitz's office/staff) and a wide scope. 

How many unsealed orders are there at present? How many are in Utah? 

Now Barr is installed, Mueller is wrapping, and the wagons are 'a circling. We'll see soon enough if Huber was just fluff or if he's going to bring the hammer long promised.

D1Sl0Z7VsAAD8x8.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You should post more.

I'm one of the few people here that will take the time to still have a discussion with you. With posts like this above I'm rethinking my options. You're crusading.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1