The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1YOwnlrI_bigger.jpgAdrian Vermeule @avermeule 13h13 hours ago

What’s actually been “normalized” since November 2016: 

— Politicized resistance by bureaucrats

— Politicized lawfare and investigations

— Political denial of the legitimacy of elections

Curious to see how all this works after the next change of party control.

Tyler Professor of Constitutional Law, Harvard Law School. 

Edited by B-Man

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Please elaborate.

Deep connections to the political establishment in both NYC and LA, including Gillibrand (and other big names in the DNC and Hollywood). Not one story on CNN about this because it's also going to land at Cuomo's doorstep. Mack is talking since her arrest. A LOT. She's naming names in hopes of cutting a deal. Big names too.  

The real battle going on, the one that has been hinted at here and other places but is so dark it's easier to ignore or write off than to face head on, is best summed up by this cult and what it's real purpose was.

Think blackmail.

Think ritual.

Think corruption of the WORST kind that targets vulnerable children. 

Dig into the cult. See who the members are and were. Hear the stories. Then dig into where the money came from. Where the legal protection came from. Where the recruiters worked. How they trafficked new members to members outside of the US and for what purpose... 

This story provides just a glimpse into the darkness that has existed under the surface for all our lives. It's now on the run, thanks to brave men and women fighting a battle most are not even aware is happening. 

MORE: 

Remember, the cult was everywhere, not just Mexico. It was being funded by multiple nations, entities, and individuals. It operated in multiple countries, and multiple states in the US. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a source

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is there any interest out there in a (long) write up about SecureDrop/Tor/Freedom of the Press Foundation? It would include something I haven't done on here which is an analysis of a Q crumb (a highly controversial subject on its own)... Or nah? 

You know that I'd be for it.

Also, Tor? 

The browser bundle, the high fantasy publishing house, or something else?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You know that I'd be for it.

Also, Tor? 

The browser bundle, the high fantasy publishing house, or something else?

:beer: 

The browser bundle. It's... long. Maybe I'll start a Q thread and keep it there to avoid clutter. Let's see if there are others interested. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

The browser bundle. It's... long. Maybe I'll start a Q thread and keep it there to avoid clutter. Let's see if there are others interested. 

I think a Q thread would add a ton of value.  Q is going to be very historically relevant, and there will be a Q thread at some point because of it, so we may as well get out in front of it, and make it educational.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is there any interest out there in a (long) write up about SecureDrop/Tor/Freedom of the Press Foundation? It would include something I haven't done on here which is an analysis of a Q crumb (a highly controversial subject on its own)... Or nah? 

Yes, please do.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, I know we're all interested in DR doing a long write-up...but is anyone interested in reading it?

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, I know we're all interested in DR doing a long write-up...but is anyone interested in reading it?

there's nothing Tasker won't read, i might read it...

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now you hit on the REAL question. :lol:

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think a Q thread would add a ton of value.  Q is going to be very historically relevant, and there will be a Q thread at some point because of it, so we may as well get out in front of it, and make it educational.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yes, please do.

Alright, I'll start up a Q thread today and add the SecureDrop post as the initial one. :beer: 

Deep connections to the political establishment in both NYC and LA, including Gillibrand (and other big names in the DNC and Hollywood). Not one story on CNN about this because it's also going to land at Cuomo's doorstep. Mack is talking since her arrest. A LOT. She's naming names in hopes of cutting a deal. Big names too.  

The real battle going on, the one that has been hinted at here and other places but is so dark it's easier to ignore or write off than to face head on, is best summed up by this cult and what it's real purpose was.

Think blackmail.

Think ritual.

Think corruption of the WORST kind that targets vulnerable children. 

Dig into the cult. See who the members are and were. Hear the stories. Then dig into where the money came from. Where the legal protection came from. Where the recruiters worked. How they trafficked new members to members outside of the US and for what purpose... 

This story provides just a glimpse into the darkness that has existed under the surface for all our lives. It's now on the run, thanks to brave men and women fighting a battle most are not even aware is happening. 

MORE: 

Remember, the cult was everywhere, not just Mexico. It was being funded by multiple nations, entities, and individuals. It operated in multiple countries, and multiple states in the US. 

This is nuts!!! (Not you, I mean the story!) Kristian Gillibrand is in on this? Are any Republicans involved? 

• Like (+1) 1

Can you repeat that in a easier to understand way for dunmies like me? I have no clue what you just asked. Much appreciated ?