The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is nuts!!! (Not you, I mean the story!) Kristian Gillibrand is in on this? Are any Republicans involved? 

Yes. Lots. 

1 minute ago, westside said:

Can you repeat that in a easier to understand way for dunmies like me? I have no clue what you just asked. Much appreciated ?

:beer: 

Q is a highly controversial "source" who has been posting anonymously for about 7 months now on various message boards. The information Q has shared is called "the biggest intelligence drop in the history of the United States" by some, while others call Q a fake who pushes empty conspiracy theories devoid of merit. 

Whether Q is real or not (to me) is irrelevant, the information Q shares can be analyzed independently and we can determine for ourselves its worth. 

In January and February of this year, Q started a series of posts about SecureDrop (software used by many media outlets that promises secure and anonymous connections between whistleblowers looking to leak documents to the press and journalists) that lined up with my own research in a number of ways and inspired me to dig deep into the material. What I found is... deeply disturbing, but also long. 

I'm writing up a Q thread now, that will introduce and explain the controversy around Q. Then I'll include the SecureDrop post in that thread. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. Lots. 

:beer: 

Q is a highly controversial "source" who has been posting anonymously for about 7 months now on various message boards. The information Q has shared is called "the biggest intelligence drop in the history of the United States" by some, while others call Q a fake who pushes empty conspiracy theories devoid of merit. 

Whether Q is real or not (to me) is irrelevant, the information Q shares can be analyzed independently and we can determine for ourselves its worth. 

In January and February of this year, Q started a series of posts about SecureDrop (software used by many media outlets that promises secure and anonymous connections between whistleblowers looking to leak documents to the press and journalists) that lined up with my own research in a number of ways and inspired me to dig deep into the material. What I found is... deeply disturbing, but also long. 

I'm writing up a Q thread now, that will introduce and explain the controversy around Q. Then I'll include the SecureDrop post in that thread. 

Thank you! Looking forward to reading your reading your findings.   :beer:

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Deep connections to the political establishment in both NYC and LA, including Gillibrand (and other big names in the DNC and Hollywood). Not one story on CNN about this because it's also going to land at Cuomo's doorstep. Mack is talking since her arrest. A LOT. She's naming names in hopes of cutting a deal. Big names too.  

The real battle going on, the one that has been hinted at here and other places but is so dark it's easier to ignore or write off than to face head on, is best summed up by this cult and what it's real purpose was.

Think blackmail.

Think ritual.

Think corruption of the WORST kind that targets vulnerable children. 

Dig into the cult. See who the members are and were. Hear the stories. Then dig into where the money came from. Where the legal protection came from. Where the recruiters worked. How they trafficked new members to members outside of the US and for what purpose... 

This story provides just a glimpse into the darkness that has existed under the surface for all our lives. It's now on the run, thanks to brave men and women fighting a battle most are not even aware is happening. 

MORE: 

Remember, the cult was everywhere, not just Mexico. It was being funded by multiple nations, entities, and individuals. It operated in multiple countries, and multiple states in the US. 

Court docs... this is going to keep growing. 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4443734-Allison-Mack-Keith-Raniere.html

DbjdoUqU8AA24gr.jpg

Trafficking children for a sex cult... that had "satellite" branches in NYC, LA, DC, and dozens of countries around the world. 

The darkness is real.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DbjdoUqU8AA24gr.jpg

Trafficking children for a sex cult... that had "satellite" branches in NYC, LA, DC, and dozens of countries around the world. 

The darkness is real.

Goodbye, Tony.  Goodbye, John.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DbjdoUqU8AA24gr.jpg

The darkness is real.

They're not dragging Comet Ping Pong in to this again, are they?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DbjdoUqU8AA24gr.jpg

The darkness is real.

One previously sealed indictment down, 10k+ to go.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Comet Ping Pong never left that arena.  They aren't being dragged anywhere.

Those photos referenced of the teens in their homes, I forget her name - Kathy Ireland or Farrah fawcett or one of those super models had a lot of them taken when she was in her young teen, as well as Brooke Shields. There have always been rumors that some of those women were endentured.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The DOJ?

Anybody.

I just can't wait to see that bull **** start again, because some dumbass decided that "pizza" = "sexually abused children" in an email. 

I'm shocked, in fact, that a search for "Allison Mack Comet Ping Pong" doesn't bring up any stories linking the two...yet...

Just now, Boyst62 said:

There have always been rumors that some of those women were endentured.

They had false teeth?

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Anybody.

I just can't wait to see that bull **** start again, because some dumbass decided that "pizza" = "sexually abused children" in an email. 

I'm shocked, in fact, that a search for "Allison Mack Comet Ping Pong" doesn't bring up any stories linking the two...yet...

That's a gross misrepresentation of everything surrounding the Podestas and Comet Ping Pong.

And I'm pretty sure you know that, which leaves me wondering why you'd present it that way.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Anybody.

To be fair, it wasn't some dumbass who decided that pizza = sexually abused children, the FBI did. It's known within the FBI from their work cracking down on CP sites that cheese pizza, hotdogs etc are legit code words that have been used by pedos, as have the images and symbols.

Of course this doesn't mean 100% that's what Podesta and others were referring to in their (dozens) of emails where they are clearly using words like pizza, cheese, hotdogs, and pasta as codes for something

Add in the spirit cooking connections (also mentioned in the emails) and that's where the slide began in terms of blurring the lines between fiction and fact (imo).

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To be fair, it wasn't some dumbass who decided that pizza = sexually abused children, the FBI did. It's known within the FBI from their work cracking down on CP sites that cheese pizza, hotdogs etc are legit code words that have been used by pedos, as have the images and symbols.

Of course this doesn't mean 100% that's what Podesta and others were referring to in their (dozens) of emails where they are clearly using words like pizza, cheese, hotdogs, and pasta as codes for something

Add in the spirit cooking connections (also mentioned in the emails) and that's where the slide began in terms of blurring the lines between fiction and fact (imo).

What does it make me if I order a NY style with pepperoni, mushrooms and green olives?

• Haha (+1) 1