The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

By that standard, gatorman's a serial killer, since his posts contain code-words for murder and never make any sense.

Too bad the first item you need for evidence of a crime is that a crime actually be committed.  Show me where Comet Ping Pong has ever been reliably (i.e. not in 4chan's fever dreams) accused of anything.

You misunderstand my intent. I'm not trying to convince you (or anyone else) it's real, I have my own doubts as I've been stating. What I am trying to imprint (not on you) is that it's the emails themselves that started the controversy - not conspiracy crazies. 

The language JP and others chose to use in the emails was done to hide something (it wasn't a benign use of code words, there's an obvious attempt to conceal somethings from sniffers). That is what kicked off the whole thing. Take comet ping pong out and focus on the content of the emails and the most logical conclusion one can reach is that the senders were using code for something. 

Thats all I can say for sure. 

Now, separately I know for sure that human trafficking in this country is rampant. I also know for a fact that percentage of those being trafficked are children being sold into sexual (or other) slavery - here at home and abroad.

That's very real, ongoing, and for 8 years was not taken seriously by many federal agencies. 

Make of that what you will. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Court docs... this is going to keep growing. 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4443734-Allison-Mack-Keith-Raniere.html

DbjdoUqU8AA24gr.jpg

Trafficking children for a sex cult... that had "satellite" branches in NYC, LA, DC, and dozens of countries around the world. 

The darkness is real.

NXIVM started their own exclusive pre-schools (to condition and train future servants). :sick: 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4925050/posh-brit-school-founded-by-american-cult-leader-under-review-by-watchdog/

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NXIVM started their own exclusive pre-schools (to condition and train future servants). :sick: 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4925050/posh-brit-school-founded-by-american-cult-leader-under-review-by-watchdog/

Sounds like a grooming academy.  I wonder how many members of NXIVM sent their own children there, given the demographic.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But why Pizza? 

Is "pizza" just a code word for diversity? And immigration?? 

Because no one looks twice when you order a pizza online. But it would get people's attention if you're ordering a child online. Hence why I've been saying the code words used in Podesta emails are known to the FBI to be connected to CP and trafficking. 

Doesn't mean that's the only way these words are used in code, or that Podesta was talking about kids (and not cocaine let's say), but the use of those symbols and words have long been a part of the "culture" of those !@#$tards. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because no one looks twice when you order a pizza online. But it would get people's attention if you're ordering a child online. Hence why I've been saying the code words used in Podesta emails are known to the FBI to be connected to CP and trafficking. 

Doesn't mean that's the only way these words are used in code, or that Podesta was talking about kids (and not cocaine let's say), but the use of those symbols and words have long been a part of the "culture" of those !@#$tards. 

Can I draw him a map on his face so he can an hero to the rest of us?

Edit. podesta was saying he wants either a little boy or little girl to join him in a 3sum. Domino is extra piece for 3sum.

Edited by Boyst62

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rubber and glue, maybe? Did this thing just get started because Trump was drinking Russian prostitutes piss? 

Trump always like to accuse people when he when he is guilty 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The problem is that they're also a part of the culture of ordering a pizza.  Which is a much larger, more common culture.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rubber and glue, maybe? Did this thing just get started because Trump was drinking Russian prostitutes piss? 

Trump always like to accuse people when he when he is guilty 

Trump has nothing to do with how or why this story kicked off. Nothing. It started because of what people discovered in John podesta's emails and the extrapolations drawn by many from the odd, coded language used in dozens and dozens of emails. 

Then in people found a whole bunch of sick and disturbing IG posts from various accounts that all tied into the world of CP and spirit cooking and all of whom had deep financial connections to the beltway. 

This isn't about 45 and never has been. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The problem is that they're also a part of the culture of ordering a pizza.  Which is a much larger, more common culture.

Agreed. 

But that brings us full circle. Had the emails been talking about ordering pizza, there would be no story. But they weren't talking about ordering pizza - they were talking about something else that they decided would be safer to talk about while using coded language. 

If there was nothing to hide, the emails would be straight forward. But they're not. Doesn't mean they're hiding CP, but they were clearly hiding something. 

Based on Tony Podesta's art fetish - I don't think CP is out of the realm of possibilities. But I am not saying for sure that's what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

But that brings us full circle. Had the emails been talking about ordering pizza, there would be no story. But they weren't talking about ordering pizza - they were talking about something else that they decided would be safer to talk about while using coded language. 

If there was nothing to hide, the emails would be straight forward. But they're not. Doesn't mean they're hiding CP, but they were clearly hiding something. 

They may not have been hiding anything.  They may have been overtly displaying the fact that they can't write emails.  

To put it another way: the emails are evidence of a crime only in the presence of a crime itself.  And no one's demonstrated any crime was committed.  

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They may not have been hiding anything.  They may have been overtly displaying the fact that they can't write emails.  

To put it another way: the emails are evidence of a crime only in the presence of a crime itself.  And no one's demonstrated any crime was committed.  

We are in agreement there entirely. 

On 4/20/2018 at 11:44 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

This story is bigger than the coverage it's getting... those who have been paying attention know why: 

And more... 

Funny how this cult just keeps connecting back to powerful DC and Hollywood types...

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And more... 

Funny how this cult just keeps connecting back to powerful DC and Hollywood types...

The more of this that comes out the worse the reek of stench from DC and Hollywood gets. Ironic how Podesta may tie this all right back to the Clintons? Sounds like the billionaire could be Soros?

Edited by Cinga

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

The more of this that comes out the worse the reek of stench from DC and Hollywood gets. Ironic how Podesta may tie this all right back to the Clintons? Sounds like the billionaire could be Soros?

You ain't lying about the first sentence. 

The billionaire mentioned though is the father, Bronfman. The cult used his daughter (a member) to access his computer because he emails with a lot of big names.

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And more... 

This is bizarre, and of course didn't need the six degrees of Kevin Bacon to get it to Buffalo.