The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can you do a background check, get several quotes and set up an appointment for next Tuesday?

i'm stuck in a large matrimonial matter currently, and conferences next week....

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just roll her in flower (so gator will understand) and look for a wet spot.

its' not much fun, at least it gets to me after a few years, I don't know how family lawyers do this work while its fresh

Did you already post this? I can't remember if I found it somewhere else.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4925050/posh-brit-school-founded-by-american-cult-leader-under-review-by-watchdog/

Really creepy, James Bond villain ****.

Small children of very wealthy people being brainwashed at expensive preschools opened by Keith Raniere.

The Rainbow Cultural Garden has branches all over the world, according to its website

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Did you already post this? I can't remember if I found it somewhere else.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4925050/posh-brit-school-founded-by-american-cult-leader-under-review-by-watchdog/

Really creepy, James Bond villain ****.

Small children of very wealthy people being brainwashed at expensive preschools opened by Keith Raniere.

I forget if it was the same source but it never hurts to repeat this story. :beer: 

Yeah, this is next level sickness on display. A sickness that was actively protected by elite structures in multiple countries

The enemy isn't a nation state or political party.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I forget if it was the same source but it never hurts to repeat this story. :beer: 

Yeah, this is next level sickness on display. A sickness that was actively protected by elite structures in multiple countries

The enemy isn't a nation state or political party.

This is really disturbing. 

Grooming wealthy (and I assume powerful) people's children. In some odd places, like Guatemala, and Guadalajara, too. 

Lots of connections with the Mexican Elite. 

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, OJABBA said:

This is really disturbing. 

Grooming wealthy (and I assume powerful) people's children. In some odd places, like Guatemala, and Guadalajara, too. 

The wealthy and powerful were/are the ones doing the protecting of the grooming academy. 

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

The wealthy and powerful were/are the ones doing the protecting of the grooming academy. 

I know.

But in the article, it mentions how the kids were being alienated from their parents, by speaking to the kids in a variety of languages, .

Edited by OJABBA

Children classically have been a terrible burden to the really rich. For centuries they ported them off to boarding schools to be rid of the nasty business of actually raising them and heaven forbid - having human interactions with the horrible little devils. 

http://www.nxivm.com/project/education/

www.reasoned.life/2018/04/nxivms-kids-program-vs-study-tech/

"The purported breakthrough technology was to teach kids seven different languages (English, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, German, Hindi and Spanish) using intense instruction of around 12 hours per day, with a different language being taught on each day of the week.  Parents are forbidden from interacting with their children when they were unable to speak the language being taught that day"

33 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

http://www.nxivm.com/project/education/

www.reasoned.life/2018/04/nxivms-kids-program-vs-study-tech/

"The purported breakthrough technology was to teach kids seven different languages (English, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, German, Hindi and Spanish) using intense instruction of around 12 hours per day, with a different language being taught on each day of the week.  Parents are forbidden from interacting with their children when they were unable to speak the language being taught that day"

Gee, I wonder what countries are most active in human trafficking for the sex trade?

Notably absent from that list of language is Portuguese...but Brazil is practically the only country with significant human trafficking where the majority of it is for slave labor.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Gee, I wonder what countries are most active in human trafficking for the sex trade?

Notably absent from that list of language is Portuguese...but Brazil is practically the only country with significant human trafficking where the majority of it is for slave labor.

NBC was a strong place of human trafficking, the accusations keep on piling up.