Connor Cook vs. Brock Osweiler

Wow.. This is a great example with HOU. This drought is torturous! Brock freakin Osweiler? At least this would feel like progress or like being relevant . They'll be cannon fodder for sure but the Bills don't ever get the chance to be any part of this in the AFC East . Uggghhhhh

Wow.. This is a great example with HOU. This drought is torturous! Brock freakin Osweiler? At least this would feel like progress or like being relevant . They'll be cannon fodder for sure but the Bills don't ever get the chance to be any part of this in the AFC East . Uggghhhhh

They are in the playoffs on the strength of their #1 ranked defense and the weakness of the AFC South.

Cook played reasonably well on Sunday. He is a better option for the Raiders than McGloin in my opinion. Game plan well, run it with Murray, give the kid some easy throws early to get him started and I think he will be fine.

Agreed. Cook > McGloin > Lurch

They are in the playof strength of their #1 ranked defense and the weakness of the AFC South.

I stopped at "They are in the playoffs ". That's something we should aspire to achieve. Weak division? Who cares? They're in. I've heard talks of Houston letting the HC go. I'll take him. He won't use injuries as an excuse, though he lost the best defensive player in the league and his qb is worse than ours. Right Rex?!

Houston lost to the Jacoby Brissett Pats 27-0 and that was when they still had Watt. They aren't good.

The Raiders D is bad outside of Khalil Mack and without Carr their offense looks more like a hover board.

Should be fascinating!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Cook will win.

Cook didn't even have much of a chance to prepare going into the Denver game, because they were working on getting McGloin up to speed.

I stand by my past assertions that Cook will be a very good QB. The Bills missed the boat.

Edited by HoF Watkins

And yet both were the gleam in some people's eyes in their respective draft years.

That is OK b.c life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get... Unless you look at the Chocolate key behind the white paper.

One day, you will regret that the Bills passed on him.

Wow, what did we do to deserve this epic battle in the first round, I figured the NFL would push to make sure a battle like this only ends up in the SB or atleast the Conference championship rounds. This is probably going to be the new Brady/Manning! Just think that after this weekend we will all be able to sit down with our grandchildren/great grandchildren one day and tell them the story of where we were when we watched the historic QB battle of Osweiler/Cook!

Houston lost to the Jacoby Brissett Pats 27-0 and that was when they still had Watt. They aren't good.

The Raiders D is bad outside of Khalil Mack and without Carr their offense looks more like a hover board.

Should be fascinating!

Is that the old hover board that starts you on fire, or the new hover board that shoots out from under you causing you to fall forward and break your nose.

Cook played reasonably well on Sunday. He is a better option for the Raiders than McGloin in my opinion. Game plan well, run it with Murray, give the kid some easy throws early to get him started and I think he will be fine.

Is Tug McGroin injured too?