Silvercrw

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got you all beat.

I flew to talk to George Seifert. Had an enjoyable light lunch.

I know, I know. We usually wait for him to come up but this time why not get ahead of the game.

Who's up for a road trip to visit Ron Meyer? Ron doesn't have a jet.

I'll start with Cliff from Cheers . . . . I was maybe 6 or 7 years old when that episode aired, but that bit resonated with me.

That was Taco Night when I first got married. (All you young things..............)

Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?

how should we know? We don't even have an idea of your kitchen floorplan!

OK. That was a reference to cheers. Y'all are old as hell. Like Beerball old. Jeez

Edited by Boyst62

Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

You gotta wonder if sitting out for a decade has made cowher a dinosaur. I would have no faith that he could be a good coach after a 10-yr hiatus. Game may have passed him by.

I agree. I also think that he won't end up being hired but it was clear that he would like the job from his week 2 comments.

I think the danger is that he would undoubtedly be a PR win for the organization. Sully would piss in the cornflakes but whatever cornflakes we get he'll be pissing in anyway. I think there is probably temptation to go with a PR bonanza and it would also prove Pegula really wants to win. I don't think that needs to be proven but I'm just one fan. I hope they don't go this route but could see it happening.