Sam Darnold

jkx2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys don't disappoint--I was watching in the delay and came here to say the exact same thing. This kid looks tankworthy, although with our luck we'd tank and he'd decide to stay in school! That was an amazing (and amazingly poised) performance, especially from a kid his age.

Sounds like a plan! We could keep a Pro Bowl roster in check with EJ at QB.

LMAO! Sad but true! BN will go bat sh*t crazy if the Pegulas lead a second tank in the last four years. And Ill be loving every minute of it.

Start sending Dareus brownies laced with reefer just before his next piss test. Get him suspended for the season.

Edited by TANK2

LMAO! Sad but true! BN will go bat sh*t crazy if the Pegulas lead a second tank in the last four years. And Ill be loving every minute of it.

Start sending Dareus brownies laced with reefer just before his next piss test. Get him suspended for the season.

I used to LOVE brownies. My grandmother made them. I think that was different.

Whatever Year Sam Darnold comes out for the NFL I want the Bills to tank and go 0-16 and get this guy.

so hopefully Hopefully Terry picks the worst HC so we can get him in 2018 or 19 if he weights that long.

Sam Darnold 2018; It's in the sig.

Re-sign EJ and hand him the keys!! It's possible to be bad enough!!

I think you are on to something here; who is the worst QB we can get?

He sure looks the part. Every so often a guy comes along. He might be that guy.

I said earlier that if the Bills didn't pick up TT's option the best course of action may be to deal this year's 1 for a 2 and next year's one. Sign someone like Hoyer for the year and deal anyone of value over 28. Bottom out and go into 2018 with 2 1sts (1 early at least), young talent and a boatload of cap space on the horizon. If you aren't in the playoff mix, hit the reset button.

This, but we have to keep Kyle so we can win the SB for him

You guys don't disappoint--I was watching in the delay and came here to say the exact same thing. This kid looks tankworthy, although with our luck we'd tank and he'd decide to stay in school! That was an amazing (and amazingly poised) performance, especially from a kid his age.

could tank for two yrs and be like 84 and 85 Bills.

Well, let's see how he does in more than one game. But....as I said in another thread, he had more accurate throws in this one game than Tyrod had all year.

That's 9 straight wins, with, I believe, 7 of them over 40 points of O. I've been talking him up since the Utah game. Even I could see he's got it.

you guys don't see anything wrong with the wind up throw?

You see those passes where he just flicks his wrist, on the run too and with zip? Oh yah, and dead accurate. Also knows how to "throw guys open."

That's 9 straight wins, with, I believe, 7 of them over 40 points of O. I've been talking him up since the Utah game. Even I could see he's got it.

You see those passes where he just flicks his wrist, on the run too and with zip? Oh yah, and dead accurate. Also knows how to "throw guys open."

yup, but when he gets tired or under pressure he reverts back to the old throwing motion. it's gonna be tough for him at the next level.

I would trade picks this year for picks next year - then package those and next years to do what it takes to get this kid. If you didn't have a team with the number one pick with a QB already it would still be difficult.

I've been telling my brother this for a few weeks. I hate relying on next year's qb class because it's never as good as you think but damn there's potential there. Trade down and get picks next year. Or start Cardale and hope he's the one or he ducks and we have a top pick

He sure looks the part. Every so often a guy comes along. He might be that guy.

I said earlier that if the Bills didn't pick up TT's option the best course of action may be to deal this year's 1 for a 2 and next year's one. Sign someone like Hoyer for the year and deal anyone of value over 28. Bottom out and go into 2018 with 2 1sts (1 early at least), young talent and a boatload of cap space on the horizon. If you aren't in the playoff mix, hit the reset button.

I like this move