Sam Darnold

jkx2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Wow. I just came on to start a thread to say the same thing. That kid was phenomenal. The tying TD pass was a thing of beauty. No way TT could do that right now......against Penn State.

Well, let's see how he does in more than one game. But....as I said in another thread, he had more accurate throws in this one game than Tyrod had all year.

He's played in more than one game this year and USC turn around was due mostly to his play

Haha. Wow. I just came on to start a thread to say the same thing. That kid was phenomenal. The tying TD pass was a thing of beauty. No way TT could do that right now......against Penn State.

You wouldn't even have been second. I wish I'd watched more closely now.

Re-sign EJ and hand him the keys!! It's possible to be bad enough!!

Sounds like a plan! We could keep a Pro Bowl roster in check with EJ at QB.

My son has been going on and on about this guy, but that's the first I've seen of him. I thought it was mostly bluster and hyperbole. I was wrong. (AGAIN!)

Sounds like a plan! We could keep a Pro Bowl roster in check with EJ at QB.

My son has been going on and on about this guy, but that's the first I've seen of him. I thought it was mostly bluster and hyperbole. I was wrong. (AGAIN!)

He sure looks the part. Every so often a guy comes along. He might be that guy.

I said earlier that if the Bills didn't pick up TT's option the best course of action may be to deal this year's 1 for a 2 and next year's one. Sign someone like Hoyer for the year and deal anyone of value over 28. Bottom out and go into 2018 with 2 1sts (1 early at least), young talent and a boatload of cap space on the horizon. If you aren't in the playoff mix, hit the reset button.