Bradley to follow lynn

CDogg20

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Anthony Lynn lands a permanent head coaching job, gus bradley will follow regardless of team(per schefty). Lets hope it's in Buffalo boys. How do you all feel about this?

fine. lets just do this and move on with some continuity on offense and better look on D. I'm footballed out for now.

@salsports

Bradley runs a 4-3 under as base defense. I think that would fit Bills current personnel much better.

Agreed.

They'd have significant work to do at LB though.

Maybe Ragland can play MLB, but you'd probably have to bring back Zach AND find a Will--perhaps a guy like Malcolm Smith (who happens to be a FA).

we're gonna need some DEs then....of course we would anyway

Unless LorAx takes leave of himself and decides to come back on a cheap deal, they're going to need another pass rusher anyway.

I could live with Lynn as HC and Bradley as DC. Kromer should stay at OL coach though, where he's really good. Then find a good OC.

Would Gus Bradley want to bring his old Jags O Line coach with him ?

To be a waterboy? Maybe.

I could live with Lynn as HC and Bradley as DC. Kromer should stay at OL coach though, where he's really good. Then find a good OC.

To be a waterboy? Maybe.

The OC is just going to be someone to run Lynn's offense, probably no big name coming