Tank it or play to win  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Tank it or play to win

• Hello! You play to win the game!
    • Tank it for draft position

6Mwlk.gif

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!! :worthy:

I...OBEY

I'm all for losing this one for draft position. But you know people are going to act like we suck even more if we do. Not sure I can take that after this week.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Holy flashback to New Years Day, 2006. Jets-Bills at the Meadowlands. Neither team had anything to play for, but the Jets had more to gain from the loss than the Bills. Sound familiar?

Reggie Bush was the presumed target for the Jets. I was at the game with the same ambivalent feeling I'll have tomorrow...I can't actually root against the Bills but I hope they lose for the higher draft pick.

Bills go up on a FG mid 4th quarter...and I could be wrong but I think the drive started with a kickoff return for a TD by McGee that was called back on a penalty. Regardless, Jets return the ensuing kickoff for a TD and the Jets fans are pissed

This is messed up: Mario Williams goes first in the draft, Bush goes second, Vince Young goes third and finally the Jets take D'Brickashaw...which probably was the best pick.

Moral of the story: play your balls off and draft well! Suck for Luck is a rarity.

Happy new year to all!

This game should be treated like a pre-season game. Play all the backups and see what they can do. If they win then fine. if they lose, thats OK as well. I would prefer they lost because they end up with a better draft slot in each round,

Yup.