Tyrod Not Speaking to Media Today or on Locker Cleanout Day

26CornerBlitz

Unless some passing yards beats the Ravens, holds off the Raiders, makes an appearance vs the Steelers or Pats second game.

So many excuses for the qb that can't qb. Get him out of Buffalo asap, for the CoT excuses alone.

The act is tired. Bring some real analysis that is relational to other qbs and not context-free. Edited by dave mcbride

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with all of that. Which is why I think TT is back. Whaley rightfully has a short window to right this ship. He knows that. He's not going to put his career on the line with Cardale or a rookie.

If that comment that Whaley is still in love with EJ Manuel and still thinks he is capable of becoming the next Ben Roethlisberger, then EJM might be the guy Whaley wants to turn to. (Add: Cardale is a QB in that Roethlisberger, big-bodied defenders-bounce-off-him stand-tall-in-the-pocket rifle, mold.)

TT was a fit for the offense that Greg Roman installed and wanted to run. What offense does Anthony Lynn want to really run? Where does he envision taking this offense? And does that mesh with Whaley's vision?

If that comment that Whaley is still in love with EJ Manuel and still thinks he is capable of becoming the next Ben Roethlisberger, then EJM might be the guy Whaley wants to turn to. (Add: Cardale is a QB in that Roethlisberger, big-bodied defenders-bounce-off-him stand-tall-in-the-pocket rifle, mold.)

TT was a fit for the offense that Greg Roman installed and wanted to run. What offense does Anthony Lynn want to really run? Where does he envision taking this offense? And does that mesh with Whaley's vision?

I am sure there is no such disillusionment regarding EJ's potential. He is merely a one game caretaker and go-forward decisions regarding EJ will be entirely unaffected bu his performance tomorrow. He just gets a chance to showcase himself as well to be at least the #2 guy elsewhere.

The act is tired. Bring some real analysis that is relational to other qbs and not context-free.

What act ? The act where the Tyrod lovers forget the raiders and Steelers games because the browns and Miami games with 1% playoff chance matter more ? What context do you want? Some stats about the raiders terrible D that confused TT worse than the Pats did ?

The bright lights started to shine and Tyrod wilted. PERIOD. Never forget CoT, no matter how convenient.

cool browns game tho.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What act ? The act where the Tyrod lovers forget the raiders and Steelers games because the browns and Miami games with 1% playoff chance matter more ?

The bright lights started to shine and Tyrod wilted. PERIOD.

cool browns game tho.

Snark and hyperbole is not analysis (it's not funny either). We're not going to agre, however, so it's pointless to continue the debate. Happy new year.

Snark and hyperbole is not analysis (it's not funny either). We're not going to agre, however, so it's pointless to continue the debate. Happy new year.

Happy new year to you. It's not snark just because you are the other side of the argument.

Those games happened. I like your posts Dave we just agree to disagree on this.

Happy new year to you. It's not snark just because you are the other side of the argument.

Those games happened. I like your posts Dave we just agree to disagree on this.

Fair enough; we can agree to disagree. For the record, I don't think he's great, but I do think he's better than the alternatives and thst the Bills should draft a qb relatively early in the draft.

Nice story bro!

Bills players have to a man, way more respect for the leadership of Tyrod. The class thing is laughable, he doesn't meet with the media and you buy into the narrative of the media.

Hyperbole much?

You've surveyed all 53 regular roster players and 10 practice squad players and each one has asserted to you that not only do they have more respect for Tyrod's leadership, they have "way more"?

If you disagree with someone, you might share your opinion or you might share some facts. Just making stuff up doesn't advance your argument or add to the discussion.

I don't get what is not classy about Tyrod?

He politely declines (and yes the report even said politely) to talk to reporters after he is benched because of a business decision by the front office. Nothing he says in a interview can do anybody any good whatsoever. All it could possibly do is get people pissed off and ruin relationships. 100% risk 0% reward.

So he politely declines. And yet people want to try to turn it into something it is not. Love it.

TYROD IS IN DISARRAY!

What act ? The act where the Tyrod lovers forget the raiders and Steelers games because the browns and Miami games with 1% playoff chance matter more ? What context do you want? Some stats about the raiders terrible D that confused TT worse than the Pats did ?

The bright lights started to shine and Tyrod wilted. PERIOD. Never forget CoT, no matter how convenient.

cool browns game tho.

So quarterbacks don't have bad games?

The guy executed two game winning drives to keep the team's hopes alive against a 10-5 team before the kicker and head coach screwed it up for him. But I guess you're ignoring that.

No way. Look, the Offense has play makers all over it and a solid line. Ask yourself this question, when McCoy had that scare in the SF game, did you think 'there goes the season'? You know why, because you knew and so did i, that Taylor can not carry the team. Taylor was holding this team back, he has for two years. It is not Taylor's fault, he is not a bum or a bad guy. Taylor just is not what the Bills need at QB with the weapons they have. The Bills would be better served with an aging vet who still can make all the throws but may be done in 2-3 years. If the Bills could somehow do what The Cards did a few years back when they found Palmer and resurrected his career, we would be fine.

No. Simply nuts.

Hyperbole much?

You've surveyed all 53 regular roster players and 10 practice squad players and each one has asserted to you that not only do they have more respect for Tyrod's leadership, they have "way more"?

If you disagree with someone, you might share your opinion or you might share some facts. Just making stuff up doesn't advance your argument or add to the discussion.

Oh come on man! Jesus I could go on and put links from players saying that. I have other stuff in my life. Never said I polled everyone. It's not made up in spite of your patrionizing assertions.

BTW, what have you added other than sticking your nose in a discussion you weren't involved in and trying to be the police.

Edited by horned dogs

So quarterbacks don't have bad games?

The guy executed two game winning drives to keep the team's hopes alive against a 10-5 team before the kicker and head coach screwed it up for him. But I guess you're ignoring that.

When you can count his good games this season by flashing the peace sign, that's not good. And that's exactly how many he had this year.

Fair enough; we can agree to disagree. For the record, I don't think he's great, but I do think he's better than the alternatives and thst the Bills should draft a qb relatively early in the draft.

He is a significant part of the Bills running game. Getting rid of him will change that equation. Change is not the same as improvement, even if one believes the tweets. ;)

I don't get what is not classy about Tyrod?

He politely declines (and yes the report even said politely) to talk to reporters after he is benched because of a business decision by the front office. Nothing he says in a interview can do anybody any good whatsoever. All it could possibly do is get people pissed off and ruin relationships. 100% risk 0% reward.

So he politely declines. And yet people want to try to turn it into something it is not. Love it.

Yep. Plus a Bills beat reporter, Vic the Dic, tweets that Tyrod is in full exit mode. What does Tyrod do? The totally classless thing: He takes Vic aside, quietly, alone, and tells him that he'd love to be back in Buffalo next year. What a classless move, huh?