Bucky: Rex takes fall, but Bills' problems start at the top

Rico

Thank you Bucky! :thumbsup:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/27/bucky-gleason-rex-takes-fall-bills-problems-start-top/

"NFL executives must be laughing at the Bills, a bumbling franchise with no plan. Terry and Kim Pegula once again look like amateurs who aren’t sure where to turn for the right people, as if they’re hoping to stumble into success by accident." :bag:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Bucky and love the Pegulas. I also hate the move today.

If the Pegulas thought that they could placate the anti Rex pitchfork crowd here and in the media by firing Rex, they are sadly mistaken.

They listened to the wrong guy and fired the wrong guy (if they were going to fire anyone).

Bucky wrote a lot of words - most of these thoughts he has sprinkled in many other articles. He hates the Pegulas and takes his shots every chance he gets. Same with his buddy Sullen.

It was foolish for the Pegulas to think that firing Rex was going to do anything to take off the heat or do anything other than create the same response that Bedard had with people around the league.

I really hope we somehow turn this around quickly. Ugh.

Edited by Peter

Thank you Bucky! :thumbsup:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/27/bucky-gleason-rex-takes-fall-bills-problems-start-top/

"NFL executives must be laughing at the Bills, a bumbling franchise with no plan. Terry and Kim Pegula once again look like amateurs who aren’t sure where to turn for the right people, as if they’re hoping to stumble into success by accident." :bag:

Yeah...kinda like the Cowboys stumbled into Dak Prescott because they couldn't work out a trade to move up for Paxton Lynch they were desperate to make...

Amazing how many times teams screw up and it turns out right for them...every team it seems except the Bills and the Browns...

LOL! Bucky wrote that column the day after Rex was hired. I'm sure he's sporting wood now that he got the chance to run it. I can't believe he hasn't won a Pulitzer yet.

It is hard to believe that he has not won the Pulitzer yet or been stolen away by the New York Times or even Bleacher Report.

I also agree with your take but I suspect that that it was more than sporting wood and his keyboard probably is a bit sticky now.

I hate Bucky and love the Pegulas. I also hate the move today.

If the Pegulas thought that they could placate the anti Rex pitchfork crowd here and in the media by firing Rex, they are sadly mistaken.

They listened to the wrong guy and fired the wrong guy (if they were going to fire anyone).

There is no pitchfork crowd. Just people who are sick of watching the same mistakes repeated again and again by Rex.... and not just repeated here.... anyone who paid close attention to the New York Jets knows that these are the same mistakes that have been repeated for years.

Only one man did this to Rex Ryan - that man is Rex Ryan.

I find it hilarious that people hate Bucky so much that they can't see the truth in what he wrote today. Bucky is definitely overly negative and has been for years with the Bills and Sabres. He also ISNT wrong. In my opinion he is dead on with this article almost 100%. Anyone that follows the Sabres should see that history is repeating itself with the Bills. The Pegulas haven't learned. Here's hoping they will before it's too late.

Yeah right. You just missed them. They are celebrating at the Bastille.

Okay let me try another way.... present your case for why he should have stayed. Not excuses... not injuries or refs or nasty Doug Whaley what have you seen from Rex to suggest he had this team headed in the right direction? We know he has a record that is one game better than Doug Marrone's let's take that as a given. I am looking for something tangiable about what he did do not excuses for what he didn't do... maybe I am missing it.

I find it hilarious that people hate Bucky so much that they can't see the truth in what he wrote today. Bucky is definitely overly negative and has been for years with the Bills and Sabres. He also ISNT wrong. In my opinion he is dead on with this article almost 100%. Anyone that follows the Sabres should see that history is repeating itself with the Bills. The Pegulas haven't learned. Here's hoping they will before it's too late.

Exactly.