We're about to see a purge...

So Buffalo Bills. Front office looks to be staying Lather Rinse Repeat.... Mark my words we are right back here 2 years from now maybe 3 if we elect to draft a rookie QB in a horrible draft for QB's.... That didn't work out so well last time.

I hope you are sooooooo right!

What give you any confidence the Bills could pull something like this off successfully? If we do as you hope we won't see .500 again for another 10 years, just like the last time we tried it.

We can't even hire a coach. We're now on our 5th in the last 6 years. LOL

They are not throwing Cardale in because they don't even know if they are bringing back Lynn yet. Cardale is going to be the only returning QB next year. He has nothing to prove and they gain nothing by throwing him in for one meaningless game against the Jets. They don't want Tyrod hurt so they don't owe him money. EJ's contract is up. Start Manuel, get the season over, and then let the HC search begin.

Prepare for a Sabre-like cleanse and a Browns-like season next year. Just my opinion

It will not happen....

First off in the nfl there isn't the kind of trade value on players you have in other leagues. You won't be trading players gor high firsts.

Yes buffalo is up against the cap so there will be some players who are not re-signed and walk away.

It's hard to predict how the team will be next year.

The issues will be....

1. Who starts at qb. I don't blame TT. Is he a star qb..no, is he adequate yes.

2. They could draft between 9-15. They could look st QB or the find s CB yo replace Gilmore who is likely let go.they could draft an OT or LB here too.

3. I don't know all their cap structure, dead weight and all....looking to next year...

They have Watkins, Shady, and Clay on offense snd much of OL under contract. Woods likely not c9ming back, but secondary WRs could be replaced.

On defense they have a strong from 7. Gilmore likely gone so they need to replace him (draft pick)

Likely cuts to open up space....Carpenterand Graham.