12-26: Eric Wood and Rex Ryan Media Sessions

billsfan_34

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 75-25 he is fired.

Really think Pegula is going to bend over backwards to find enough to go to year 3

I dont know what to think to be honest. This organization is so dysfunctional from the top down. The one thing almost all of us agree on is Brandon has to go.

12-26: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (20:10)

Rex Ryan: "I Want to Win the Game" (19:23)
Head Coach Rex Ryan addressed the media topics include; tackling issues on defense, team effort, and playing starters against the Jets.

12-26: REX RYAN ON WGR (7:59)

Rex Ryan on with Schopp and the Bulldog right now!

Rex: "It sure seems there's a lot smoke out there, there's been smoke around here since Week 2."

Rex- "I just now that we have to win games, that's where my focus is."

Rex- "I think it's easy to ask after the fact. Obviously when it doesn't go well, you're gonna get, 'I would've gone for it.' Yeah sure."

Rex- "Ultimately everything that happens on the field is my responsibility. And that's how it's going to stay."

Rex- "This game could've been a huge game for us, we'd obviously be in it, and that's all we wanted."

Anyone else see the live presser? Rex looks completely beat down and has the appearance that he knows the end is near. Am I inaccurate in my assessment?

wouldn't you be beat down after this season? Put your heart and soul into the game and it turns out like this?

say what you want about Rex but he does live the game.

I dont know what to think to be honest. This organization is so dysfunctional from the top down. The one thing almost all of us agree on is Brandon has to go.

About Brandon, I don't think "almost all of us agree" he has to go. That option is only popular with people who haven't a clue about what he does. Granted, being a Bills site here, that could be a majority. But in the real world where I'm guessing the Pegs make decisions, I think they'd laugh at the very idea that Brandon has to go. It would make more sense to fire Whaley though that would be an astoundingly idiotic action in my opinion. But at least he is involved in the nuts and bolts of the actual everyday football operations.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

About Brandon, I don't think "almost all of us agree" he has to go. That option is only popular with people who haven't a clue about what he does. Granted, being a Bills site here, that could be a majority. But in the real world where I'm guessing the Pegs make decisions, I think they'd laugh at the very idea that Brandon has to go. It would make more sense to fire Whaley though that would be an astoundingly idiotic action in my opinion. But at least he is involved in the nuts and bolts of the actual everyday football operations.

He was the GM for two years between Marv and Buddy. Ralph let him run the organization for nearly a decade. His hands are all over this mess. You are the one who is clueless.

He was the GM for two years between Marv and Buddy. Ralph let him run the organization for nearly a decade. His hands are all over this mess. You are the one who is clueless.

Exactly. Thank you. How people STILL don't get this is beyond me. Keep sticking your heads in the sand hoping for things to change. It's only been 17 years and counting, keep wondering why.

However, this being the Bills and seeing how the Pegulas love the weasel I know he ain't going anywhere.

Edited by Billznut

But he is not.

The Contract guy reports the the "managing partner"

The "Managing Partner" told pegula not to let Rex out of building

The "managing Partner" told Rex what wine to bring to Pegula

Keep thinking the "managing partner" just markets.

Now you are correct to think Pegula would fire "managing partner" becAuse he does make Pegula nice money

And has been put in high executive positions of Sabres, Amerks and PSE

Edited by MAJBobby

Let's pretend that we fire Russ. What changes? We obviously would hire a new team President. What does he do that's different?