Every team we would have needed to lose this week lost

BeastMode54

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a lot better as long as we have the Ryan's on the sideline. They swept us this year because we can't stop Ajayi. We could never beat them with this joke of a defensive system in place.

I would have agreed with you but watching both MIA games again, Rexs scheme is ok but our players arent good enough to run it. They were all in position to make tackles and just COULDNT MAKE THE TACKLES. Im not a big fan of Rex but i dont expect him to make the tackles too.

There was a point to the mocking. We were still in it. Like I said earlier some of you were saying we were out back when we lost to Seattle. Just because we ended up not making the playoffs doesn't make you right.

i think it kinda does...when you say something is going to happen, and it does, I believe technically you are right.

Now, a big part of why guys like me and the "experts" said they were cooked was the Bills themselves ...after watching the last half of the Raider game and entire Steeler game, we thought the reality of them "running the table" was pretty damn low..like next to no chance. And that proved to be correct.

I know I'm crying over spilled milk now, but this is what frustrates me so much. Every team lost. Next weeks game could have put them in with a Dolphins loss and a Ravens loss. The Titans lost, The Broncos are going to lose, the ravens lost, etc. I'd feel less kicked in the balls if the Ravens won. Its beyond frustrating.

I know it's important to break the streak, but let's not pretend they would get past the first round.

I know I'm crying over spilled milk now, but this is what frustrates me so much. Every team lost. Next weeks game could have put them in with a Dolphins loss and a Ravens loss. The Titans lost, The Broncos are going to lose, the ravens lost, etc. I'd feel less kicked in the balls if the Ravens won. Its beyond frustrating.

Except the dolphins

the point you mocked people who said the Bills were out of it after the Steelers loss....and they were dead on right

Actually they weren't right because the Bills weren't eliminated until yesterday.

I agree 100% about Rex. I said this before the season started.

Do you absolve Brandon and Whaley from any and all guilt? This is a question, not an accusation.

Absolve them for what exactly? For not tackling? Not hitting field goals?

I won't join in a witch hunt. You have angry frustrated people looking to blame anyone, inventing reasons in their heads. That's a mob mentality.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I would have agreed with you but watching both MIA games again, Rexs scheme is ok but our players arent good enough to run it. They were all in position to make tackles and just COULDNT MAKE THE TACKLES. Im not a big fan of Rex but i dont expect him to make the tackles too.

At what point does the lack of discipline required to make tackles reflect on the coaches though? We are the first team in NFL history to allow three 200 yard rushers in one season. That would reflect a defense that has an all time low level of talent in this league. I find it hard to believe that we are that untalented. We are undisciplined, and put players in poor places to succeed imo. I don't think we are as talented as some on this board believe, but I don't think we are that bad.

At what point does the lack of discipline required to make tackles reflect on the coaches though? We are the first team in NFL history to allow three 200 yard rushers in one season. That would reflect a defense that has an all time low level of talent in this league. I find it hard to believe that we are that untalented. We are undisciplined, and put players in poor places to succeed imo. I don't think we are as talented as some on this board believe, but I don't think we are that bad.

Of course it's coaching. These players didn't get to the NFL by not knowing how to tackle. But a lack of discipline and responsibility lets some players slack off. If Rex and Rob were doing their jobs that wouldn't happen. But obviously they are too busy being the players buddies to crack down on slacking technique. By all means it's on Rex.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

If you read some of the players comments they admit they were in positions to succeed and they didnt make the plays. period. I think Rex should be a little accountable for tackling but damn. These guys are making millions playing a game most of them have played since middle school. You would think a professional knows how to tackle by now. If I went into work and forgot how to do paper work, make a sale, call a vendor to expidite or anything like that my ass would be in the frying pan, not my department head. I understand what your sayin but do You feel what im saying?

If you read some of the players comments they admit they were in positions to succeed and they didnt make the plays. period. I think Rex should be a little accountable for tackling but damn. These guys are making millions playing a game most of them have played since middle school. You would think a professional knows how to tackle by now. If I went into work and forgot how to do paper work, make a sale, call a vendor to expidite or anything like that my ass would be in the frying pan, not my department head. I understand what your sayin but do You feel what im saying?

Even pros need a coach to keep them focused.

Actually they weren't right because the Bills weren't eliminated until yesterday.

Jesus...you said the people/experts were wrong because they said the Bills were cooked and not making the playoffs after the Steeler loss...news flash...THEY DID NOT MAKE THE FREAKING PLAYOFFS.....in what freaking world does making a prediction that comes true make them NOT RIGHT?????

What part of that is so freaking hard to understand????

In your world, I should go out and spend $5M on house cause a got a lottery ticket that pays a $1M for life and the drawing ain't for 3 weeks...I mean at this point in time I am still alive.

Thank God y'all don't bet , cause you could not afford the interwebs if ya did.

You mad bro?

i detest arguments that are fundamentally wrong and flawed ... and to say people who predicted the Bills would miss the playoffs after the Steeler loss were wrong is just amazing/wonderous/staggering to me.

I am just trying to understand the argumet...they predicted the bills would miss the playoffs, they did, but they were worng :cry:

Explain to me how?

Pffft, experts? Half of TBD had us out after the Seattle loss. Maybe the Patriots. Remember the crappy "wah its november and we haven't clinched the playoffs" threads?

I think about half had us out after the Ravens loss

And to the topic title, it's wrong, the most important team we needed to lose this week won, the Dolphins....

Wouldn't have happened anyway. The hoodie would have probably rested his starters next week guaranteeing a Fish victory just to stick it to Rex.

Belicheck has never rested his starters in Week 17, no matter where they were positioned in the playoffs.

Belicheck has never rested his starters in Week 17, no matter where they were positioned in the playoffs.

What did he do two years ago against the Bills? Have them play half the game? He sure didn't go all out.