The Bills have the greatest Public Relations Dept.

Tipster19

Each year they are successful in sucking us in time after time in selling rainbows and candy coated dreams. This latest sting will subside and once again we will all line up and buy into another season of hopes, dreams and glory. I don't feel so fooled though, hey they even got Jimbo. Thurman & Co buying into this crap.

Each year they are successful in sucking us in time after time in selling rainbows and candy coated dreams. This latest sting will subside and once again we will all line up and buy into another season of hopes, dreams and glory. I don't feel so fooled though, hey they even got Jimbo. Thurman & Co buying into this crap.

Probably because Jimbo and Thurman are paid by the team

Link?

nah, they love the team but neither of them has said anything nice about rex since early last year. They show up at the games and cheer em on because they are a part of the community, not wrecks crew.

It has nothing to do with that. We're football fans and Bills fans...that's why I watch and follow the team....I'm frustrated and pissed off but will follow this team until I'm dead

For me it has nothing to do with a "public relations department" or any bill of goods anyone is trying to sell, "marketing", whatever.

Having lived in a few nfl cities... the bills' marketing, media, and gameday presentation efforts are laughably small and minor league.

Ill be there with cautious optimism because i like the bills, football, and cherish the days hanging out with friends

If you get suckered in , that's your own fault. Some people will follow the team win or lose and that's ok. When I lived in Buffalo, I was a season ticket holder from 1977 to 1999, lot of crappy years in there. I didn't pay attention to what the team said. My season ticket fee was in my budget year after year, regardless. i just followed the team and wanted to be at every game. Some fans just choose to follow their team.

I'm done with this team. It's hard not to get too emotionally attached but I need to protect myself like when you are dealing with an ex gf that you know will just break your heart again. I watch from afar. We gave up our season tickets after what they did to Flutie and Wade. Turns out it was the right move because they haven't been to the playoffs since. We go to 1 or 2 games a year (for free) just for fun but they aren't getting anymore of my money. I'll watch on TV for free and turn it off when they suck and go about my business. I'll chime in on here from time to time to remind everyone that they are still bad. Wake me up when they have a QB and we'll talk

They may get a few of those, but that's not most of us fans. We love the team and want the team to return to its former winning ways because we know how great it is when the team is winning. The PR department doesn't have to sell us anything. We hate the joke of an organization that they continue to be, but we are unshakeably loyal. We are not fools, and are realistic in our expectations and know what we are seeing. We are running out of patience, but are still waiting for that moment when they turn the corner.