Anthony Lynn: Should he be the next head coach?

Anthony Lynn: Should he be the next HC?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Anthony Lynn: Should he be the next HC?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope what is impressive about taking an offense and not messing it up except making the passing part worse.

I will take Coughlin over Lynn anyday and i hate the idea of Coughlin.

Rex is he greatest. And Doug is the greatest. And Russ is the greatest. And rob is the greatest. and if you dont agree you have an agenda or you just dont know the game.

Edited by TANK2

Nope what is impressive about taking an offense and not messing it up except making the passing part worse.

I will take Coughlin over Lynn anyday and i hate the idea of Coughlin.

Here's what's impressive. Thrown unexpectedly into the job. Never an OC before. No RT worth mentioning. No franchise QB. Playing 2nd and 3rd string WRs - even street FAs (when the starters do play, they're banged up).

Yet we're 7th in points and 12th in yards.

Has he earned a HC position? I don't think so. Not yet. But he is off to a good start.

Based on his 2nd & 3rd down play calls on that 1st OT possession, I don't know if he should be the offensive coordinator. They were at the Miami 19 and that stupid call of the Reggie Bush run lost 8 yards and put them at 3rd and 20 on the 27. On 3rd down, Trent Green was saying they should run a draw to get a few yards for a shorter FG attempt and Tyrod throws it out of the back of the end zone. I guess I can't put full blame on Lynn because we don't know what the options were on the play. Was there nobody open for a shorter throw, even if they didn't get a 1st down?

With his only run today losing 8 yards, Bush has a season total of -3 yards on 12 carries. Why was he even put in the game when he hadn't had the ball once before then?

The head coaches and offensive coordinators change and we still have them trying to be cute with a risky play at a crucial time that backfires.

Since the Bills fell behind by 14 early and a couple more times later, I wouldn't think of this loss as such a lost opportunity and it wouldn't bother me so much, but to lose like this from a stupid decision (shall we also say goodbye to Mr Carpenter?) almost ruined my Christmas Eve. Yes, the offense set a new team record for yards but it means little when they blew a great opportunity to win the game.

I vote no even though offense has done better but hen you call a reverse in OT when your team is already in macabre FG range and a TD wins when your playoff hopes are thin you don't have the decision making of a head coach

What good does FG range do when you have the worst kicker in the league

Here's what's impressive. Thrown unexpectedly into the job. Never an OC before. No RT worth mentioning. No franchise QB. Playing 2nd and 3rd string WRs - even street FAs (when the starters do play, they're banged up).

Has he earned a HC position? I don't think so. Not yet. But he is off to a good start.

I think using the offensive stats could be very misleading in terms of deciding if this guy is HC material or not. He is running plays from someone else's playbook and we haven't seen TT progress. We also haven't seen sound game planning on a week to week basis. Lynn has been around Rex for years, that in itself would have me leaning the other way on a potential hire.

This coaching staff certainly hasn't had success with this group of players, the schedule was baby soft this year and they are sitting at 7-8. Find a new coach, change the program.

Not his offense jesus want to give him credit for this offense but alos pass the blame to Roman when the HS passing concepts mentioned.

No sorry a guy that took the top NFL running offense, and didnt mess it up.

Took a bad passing offense and made it worse does not impress me